𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

Felix's POV

I was staring blankly at the sword my father gave me for my birthday, unamused feeling nothing.

*sigh* Why do I even need to practice swordmanship? it's not like I'll be a knight or something.

I hated swordmanship more than anything, I hate the thought of getting hurt or hurting someone, the smell of blood that'll fills my lungs feels suffocating.

I was born into a Knights household, the Robane Household. Father puts all of his expectations on me as I was his only heir. It still pains me that I wanted to be the best knight to make my family proud.

My mother currently is a personal maid to the second Prince of the Obelian empire, Claude de Alger Obelia. Me and the prince have become quite close as I always tag along with my mother whenever she goes to the Palace.

"Blessings and Glory upon the prince of
the Obelian empire"I smug as I did my first formal greeting to the prince, my head was bowing as my red hair covered my gray orbs.

my mom hit me at my head causing me to scream "What was that for!?"I asked looking dumbfounded to what I did wrong.

"Don't ever smug like that when greeting someone!" I had imaginary tears as my mom was scolding me, the prince was just staring at us with a stotic expression but I knew he was definitely laughing inside.

My mom left to do her job as usual leaving me and the prince alone. The young prince started laughing while clenching his stomach, tears fell from his eyes" Oh c'mon it wasn't even that funny!"

I gave an angry pout which made him hide his laughter with his hands, we both calm down, sitting at the table near the garden enjoying the view "Wasn't there a gest arriving at your house soon?"

The young Prince asked me with curious eyes while tilting his head sideways, My eyes couldn't handle how adorable and innocent the young Prince is"You're so adorable my Prince"

I said while looking at him smiling brightly, he looked away immediately as his face was red and flustered "Don't change the topic!"

He gave me a deadly stare which gave me chills down to my spine as I try to answer his question "As far as I'm aware no one particular will arrive, why do you ask?"

My eyes were curious as I looked at the prince, He just gave me a sigh then looked at me "Your mother was asking if she could take a short break as a very important guest will be arriving soon"