1

Wanda x Agatha

It's been almost 2 months sense I left west view and I miss Vis so much. Billy and Tommy's voices keep replaying in my head. How could i be so stupid. To know that Agatha is living right now UNHARMED was making my blood boil. As I walked out onto my front porch and stared out into the mountains I realized what must be done.... I need to punish Agatha or should i say Agnes. I quickly ran inside to grab my book then flew off into the cold lit up sky.

I arrived. It looked... different. I couldn't tell if it was the fact that it all wasn't up to my liking, or that it wasn't black and white or some different decade theme... just different.

I proceeded to walk down the street I got stares that made me feel in powered. I  turned around the block and stopped. I felt my stomach feel a strange sensation that was kind of fluttery as I saw a pile of sand and dirt laying inside a boarder of a house shape.

I felt like i had just got punched in the stomach, I felt empty, numb. As I couldn't pull my eyes away from what had been my house where my children were born, where I had my first dinner party, where I met Agatha.

I managed to pull my eyes away from the dirt and sand pile and looked diagonal from the pile and saw her house. I walked up to the door my stomach still fluttering and knocked... the door handle turned and the door squeaked open "WANDA!" a high pitched voice squealed "your back!"

I picked my head up and stared into her blue eyes that felt like have been calling me. She pulled me close and gave me a hug, Agnes I sighed as I wrapped my arm around her lightly as she was squeezing me to death. She looked so good and her hugs, they made me feel... I don't know never mind it may be just the fact that I haven't had a hug in almost 2 months... "Come on in hun!" Agatha said gesturing me inside. She has no idea what happened down in that basement, and maybe you don't either.....