Is This How You Say Goodbye?

Author: rulersmakebadlovers

The show had been going pretty well. It was the second to last show of the US leg and (most of) the band was looking forward to their upcoming break.Those shows were always fun because they felt like children looking forward to summer vacation.

It was, of course, Lindsey and Stevie who were not looking forward to the break. They'd been spending so much time together that the idea of not being with Lindsey everyday physically hurt her. It wasn't just the sex she'd miss, although that had become a very prominent part of their new "relationship." She knew she'd miss the little things; dancing with him on stage, holding his hand on stage and behind the scenes, and sleeping in the same bed as him. His presence was very comforting and Stevie had missed that.

During the intermission, Stevie found herself to be suddenly exhausted, as though she just needed a break for a moment. She took a moment to sneak behind the amplifiers and lean against them. She was almost asleep when she felt Lindsey's hands on her hips and his lips on her neck; kissing and biting.

She moaned quietly, "what are you doing? we have to get back out there."

"You look like you needed a pick-me-up," he smirked and lifted her dress just enough to grab the waist of Stevie's leggings and pull them down to give him the access he wanted. He let her dress fall and moved to kiss her on the lips.

She didn't resist the kiss; she'd been wanting it for a while. She would've kissed him on stage if she could have. She pressed up against him and he pulled her closer, both of them fighting for dominance of the kiss. She decided she'd let him win this time.

Lindsey kissed her face and made his way back to her neck and slid his fingers over her pussy. He was being a tease and it drove her crazy, "come on Linds, we don't have that much time," she was rubbing herself against his hand, looking for some kind of friction. Anything to get her off.

Lindsey chuckles quietly, "what's wrong, baby? You didn't get enough earlier?"

She looks at him seriously, "I can never get enough of you. This whole show I've been thinking about all the things I'm going to do to you when we get back to the hotel."

Lindsey groans quietly and slides his fingers it her slowly, moving them in and out quickly, while she grabs his arms, gripping them hard and trying her best not to scream.

"Whatever you had been thinking about must have been amazing because you're so wet for me, Steph." He said, dragging his fingers back to her clit and rubbing it quickly.

She was gasping for breath and trying to keep quiet. She half-whispered her response, "You're not the only one who thinks about us fucking while we're on stage. You just can't see it when I think about it."

Stevie almost giggles, but suddenly, Lindsey's hand was gone and she almost whined until his head was slipping under her dress and he was running his tongue over her clit and groaning quietly against her. She whispered quickly, "Linds, what are you doing? We're going to get caught!"

Lindsey barely moved his mouth away from her to say, "I don't give a fuck." He slid his tongue down further so he could fuck her. She was bucking her hips desperately. One hand gripping the back of her neck and digging her nails into it because she couldn't grab a hold of his hair. She bit her lip hard enough to make it bleed a little. She wanted to scream, but she had to settle for quiet moans instead.

They both heard the announcement that intermission was almost over, so Lindsey dragged his tongue back to her clit and pressed it against her, moving it quickly.

"Linds. Lindsey. Fuck, baby. I'm going to come," she whispered to him. He pulled her hips closer and sucked on her clit gently before moving his tongue quickly again.

When she came, she leaned her head back and moaned his name and she didn't care if anyone heard. He was lapping at her while she rode out her orgasm before standing up and helping her fix herself. He fixed her hair for her and kissed her gently, Go get changed. I'll stall for a couple of minutes."

Stevie nodded and kissed him one more time. She started to walk away before she turned around to look at him, "is this your way of saying goodbye to me before the break?"

Lindsey smiled brightly, "Actually, Steph, I won't be saying goodbye to you. I love you. Do you really think I can be without you for that long?"

She smiles at him, "I love you too, Linds," Stevie was grinning to herself the whole way back to her dressing room to change.