Our Day

( FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML ^_^)

What is the point of waking up everyday if you cannot see the person you love well that is the case with these two. The days continue to march on as clayton waited a day where it will be perfect to say his true feelings. His heart racing every day with anticipation hoping he will will get a day to confess his love. While Tracy...he was tracy fucked up in the head but he thinks he can still feel love.

clayton thought " today is good as any day but today I will confess my true feelings." as he twerked on the wall to gather more encouragement. As he walked out his house striding on the bus like a fucking champion waiting for School to arrive. So he walked into school and saw tracy and ran up to him and smacked him " this is true love " clayton said as he kissed Tracy. Tracy smack Clayton " BITCH! IF YOUR GONNA KISS ME DO IT RIGHT FUCK ASS MOTHERFUCKING CUNT ASS FUCKING BITCH!" tracy said as he waved his head back and force and clapping as well and tracy took off his hair and put on a weave. " LOVE ME SENPAI!" Clayton yelled as I clinged to him. " WHEN DID YOU TURN ASIAN!?" tracy yelled. soon this caught the attention of passer byers.

Clayton did the only thing he could. TWERK. So clayton got on the lockers and twerked on them. Then miley cyrus appeared and gerard way! " who the hell are you?" tracy said. " bitch im here for this fapulous sight of people twerking." Miley said then stuck out her enlarged tongue. " i dont know how the hell i got here." And then clayton learned a fabulous lesson don't ever let people right a fanfic about him and-

"BITCHES WERE HERE TO FUCK YOU AND FUCK UP SHIT!" I heard three men said. They were dean,sam,and castiel from supernatural. "OKAY WHO IS THE ONE TWERKING?" dean said as he looked at clayton " bitch you arent even twerking right!" dean added as he went up to the lockers and twerked.

clayton just stopped and noped away grabbing tracy and smacking them and kissed him. Hearing fangirls scream in the background of the sight of dean winchester twerking probably throwing cash at him. And clayton kissed tracy as he kissed me back. then i turned away then turned into bob marley " smoke weed everyday?" tracy looked at him and said " do you even chicken fish bro? " and he grabbed the pot and they smoked weed

the end

maybe?

(fml fml fml fml fml i am gonna lose so much respect and friends.)