Chapter 65

AUTHOR P.O.V.

Namjoon came inside Taehyung's cabin with a really stoic face. Taehyung was busy doing something in his laptop so he didn't noticed Namjoon's presence. Namjoon was really angry with Taehyung's behavior. He slammed his hand on the table seeking his attention.

"What the hell, Hyung??" he shouted in anger. Namjoon glared at him and spatted back.

"What the fuvk is wrong with you Taehyung?? Your wife is fuvking pregnant and you're ignoring her, the hell can I know the reason behind it??" Taehyung rolled his eyes, hearing him. Like of course he would be concerned for y/n after all they're fuvking behind his back.

"Its our matter whether I visit at home or not."

"Really Taehyung it had been 2 months, when you last came home. Y/n is in her most needed yet critical stage and need her husband the most, and here you're busy in your work."

"Why are you making so much fuss about it Hyung?"

"What do you mean?? She's my sister in law, I would definitely be bothered about her." Taehyung scoffed listening to him. Namjoon eyed him with blank face as he was unable to understand why was he behaving like a brat.

"Of course, you'd be bothered, for her and the baby after all its yours."

"What the fuvk are you saying Taehyung??"

"Ohh now, please stop playing the victim card here. I know every dirty things you both do behind my back."

"Stop, saying it in clue and fuvking spit it out Taehyung."

"Aren't you and Y/n having a secret relationship behind my back?"

"What??"

"Ohh please now, don't act as if you're innocent."

"Are you out of your fuvking mind or what Taehyung? How can you think so low about me and your wife. We are like brother and sister. And for your kind information me and her are nothing more than that." Namjoon shouted at his face making him shock. Namjoon didn't told the part where he did had a crush on Y/n as it wouldn't had helped much so it was better to keep the secret with himself.

"N-No I don't believe you." Taehyung said, being a little scared.

"Don't believe me but atleast believe your wife Taehyung. Go and have a talk with her. I just can't believe it that you were ignoring her from past 3 months, just because you fuvking thought that your brother and your wife were cheating behind your back. Wow Taehyung, just wow. I'm so much proud of you." Namjoon said in sarcasm. Taehyung looked at him with horrorful expression. He was damn scared with the fact that he believe on something about which he didn't even had a proof, and cheated on his wife. Namjoon stomped out of his office just when Tzuyu was coming inside his cabin.

She and Taehyung, were having so much fun in this 2 months despite the fact that Y/n was pregnant and needed him the most he still ignored her and just enjoyed his moment.

Tzuyu entered inside his cabin with a seductive smile plastered on her face after all it had became their everyday routine to fuvk in the office and if they feel more needy then they would complete their session at her house as well.

"Good morning, darling." she said while touching his shoulder with her fingers. Taehyung removed her hand away from his shoulder and stood up making her confused.

"Not right now, Tzuyu. I've got a really important work."

"Umm ok."

Taehyung turned to look, at her and felt bad. He grabbed her cheeks in his slender finger and smiled assuring her that everything is fine.