Chapter 2: Lost and Found

(Update: Also I changed the chapter's plot a bit.)

Skid was running away from the corrupted people that are chasing him in the city. The last time he remembered was his mom, Lila warning him not to go outside. But it was too late... He was getting a bit tired when he was running, the only chance for him to get out of this mess is by defending himself. He grab a baseball bat that was nearby out a store and swang it over the corrupted people. blood spills everywhere, the corrupted all Screech and growled as they start attack skid one by one. But they haven't stand a chance. They we're just all getting smashed but the baseball bat over and over and Over Again!... Skid was bit shock and Angry at the same time. After beating the last of them. Skid felt a little dizzy and a little tired. He passed out on the cemented floor, but before he can he even close his eyes he heard a voice... "Skid?..... Skid?!.... Hey!.....buddy?!....... Are you Alright ?........" skid vision was so blurry that he didn't even recognize who it was when he passed out.

Next thing he knew he was in a bed room with his best friend right in front of him "Heya buddy! Did you rest well?" he said in a twisted smile as he greets skid. Skid was still a bit shocked "Pump?! What are you doing here?!" "Just making sure your okay, after you passed out..." pump said as his expression changed from being happy to a more of a sorta worried face. "Ummm... Where are we anyway?" skid asked pump "Where in purple man's house! Sorta..." pump happily said scratching his corrupted pumpkin mask. but skid was still confused what happened to him last night. They both walk out of the room for breakfast when skid asked "Ey! Pump... What happened to you anyway?" "It's a Long story! But I don't wanna talk about it!..." pump said with a quite worried expression "Why?" Skid asked but Pump didn't response. Once They entered the kitchen, Everyone noticed DD was preparing them some breakfast. They all have a little chat at each other, Meanwhile Senpai, who just got out of his own game starts examining corrupted pump without his corrupted pumpkin mask, Basically poking the kid's face for some reasons... Since His still getting used to the real world.

But of course as Always, everyone continued talking about the corruption and some other stuff. And pico explains of how skid and pump are usually just a human children, while Senpai explore some of the new area of the house... Although pico noticed that mommy mearest and daddy dearest are whispering something to each other. It's must has been something to do with what's happening to Pump's body, and Why the corruption didn't takeover his body completely but only his costume. Apparently DD seems to only talk about this with Pico, and not with everyone else.

DD Basically explain that pump's body is fused with this corruption or atleast that's what the eyes of the universe explains to him, Since DD was available to talk other demon like him using his telepathic powers. And eyes was kinda like a demon after all so it would kinda make sense... Anyways DD continues on explaining the whole 'pump situation' saying that the eyes of universe put pump's soul inside of his own corrupted body, and fusing him with it. Telling pico to keep an eye on the little pumpkin boy at all times, Incase anything bad happens to him or... Something worst!...