The Bard

"Well, Y/n how does it feel to be back at home?" Lumine asked. "It's a relief. I have missed Mondstadt." You said, and Lumine seemed to agree. You were in Inazuma with Lumine for a long time, and it was a beautiful trip, but you still missed the streets and people of Mondstadt.
You and Lumine walked past Katheryne and Marjorie, to the centre of Mondstadt. When you are walking, you see very familiar figure in the fountain collecting Mora. "Hahaa, I found another!" The figure yelled and picked up a Mora. Lumine had seen him too and went to him. "Venti? What are you doing in there?" Lumine asked a little concerned. "Oh? Well who do we have here." Venti said and stood up. "I was just picking some Mora." He said. "Isn't it a little.. shameful to pick up Mora from there?" Lumine asked carefully. "Venti?" Lumine asked again, but noticed that Venti didn't listen because he was looking at you. Lumine seemed to notice that too, an introduced you to him. "Im sorry, Venti this is Y/n, my dear friend and Y/n this is Venti, the bard I have told you about. I didn't remember you hadn't met before." Lumine said a little embarrassed. "It's nice to meet you Y/n." Venti smiled and got out of the fountain. "It's nice to meet you too, Venti." You laughed. Venti blushed a bit from embarrasment.
"Well then, could you now answer to me, why were you picking up Mora in there?" Lumine asked again. "Oh, uhhh I just need some Mora to repay Diluc." Venti said and scratched his head. "It just happened so that Diluc caught me sleeping in Dawn Winery's wine cellar with a bottle on my hand. He wasn't very happy." Venti smiled and laughed embarrassed. "He shouted at me and it was close he didn't burn me to ashes, and I said I will repay him." He continued. "I see." Lumine said and didn't sound surprised. You giggled a bit while Venti blushed. Probably wasn't the best way to meet someone.

Later, you and Lumine were in your apartment, eating food and telling jokes to eachothers. After a while Lumine suggested that you would go to Angel's Share for a drink. You nodded, and you went to Angel's Share. After you opened the door, first thing you saw was Venti sitting on a chair and drinking. "Give me more! *burp*" Venti said and gave the bartender his mug. "You should stop drinking already if you don't even have Mora!" The bartender said a bit frustrated. "Whaat noo, I'll pay back, and I can play my lyre for payment." Venti laughed. You and Lumine went past to him to sit on a table. A while later you saw Diluc coming towards you. "Ah, Lumine and Y/n. What can I get you?" He asked. "Hello Diluc! How is it going?" You asked. Diluc looked at you, but didn't say anything. "Right, sorry I forgot you are not interested in idle chit-chat." You said. "No, it's fine, Im doing great." He said, but glared at Venti. "Well, except for one thing. That bard stole my most expensive wine from the cellar." He said angry. "But, it's past and I don't involve you to this. So, Anything to drink?" He asked. "I will take a large apple sider." You said. "I'll take the same." Lumine said. Diluc nodded, and went to make your orders.

Before Diluc came back with your with your orders, Venti had seen you and came to sit at your table. "Heeyy! It's Y/n and Lumine!" He said and smirked at you. "Eh, hello Venti." Lumine said and you just smiled. "Shall we take a drink together?" Venti asked and burped. "Well I guess you can sit in our table while we drink." You said. Diluc came back with your orders and then left, but glanced at Venti when he saw him. You drank and had a chat with Venti, even though his words didn't make that much sense anymore. "Y/n your eyes are very pretty, I like their color." Venti said, looking straight in your eyes and smiled. "Oh? Well thank you." You blushed. " I could stare them foooreverr." Venti said and leaned towards to you, looking dreamy. He was very close to your face and lips, and your face was blushing burning red. Lumine's jaw had dropped, and she was just quiet and looking at you. Venti lift his hand and touched your cheek. "Why is your face so red Y/n? It's like a rose." Venti asked but smiled. "But I like roses." He said. You couldn't say anything anymore. Diluc had kept watch, and saw everything, and was now coming to you. "Y/n, is he disturbing you?" He asked, but looked as confused as Lumine. "Uh, I.." You started, but then Venti swinged and fell into your arms. "Take me home, please." He said. Lumine finally said that you are leaving, and can take care of Venti. Diluc agreed and said to come back to ask help, if something happens.