The Creation and The Transformation

It was April of 2012 I was watching some random cartoons at my nana house when a show called MLP came on. I was confused on what it was so I watched. It was season 2 episode 26 the Canterlot Wedding,  watching the show and immediately like rainbow dash. She has rainbow hair is a tomboy and was just super cool, she also remind of my big sister who looked up to at the time. (I still look up to her these days)

As I watch the show and get invested with this show I started to wonder maybe I could make a oc and that oc could be friends with twilight and her friends. After the episode I got to work went on my nanas computer played This Day Aria on repeat while I work to make a oc. She was a Alicorn with black mane and tail. Dark blue eyes and her cutie mark was a black crescent moon and a book that says friends is Magic. Later on Rainbow would have two other redesigns as I grew up and be more involved with the fandom.

(This draw was one of the first drawing of Rainbow ride! It was made by my old friend xxxGlitchesxxx

As I grew up and explore the fandom so did Rainbow Ride! When I was 13 turning 14 when I was introduced to a YouTube channel called Disney fanatic2364

As I grew up and explore the fandom so did Rainbow Ride! When I was 13 turning 14 when I was introduced to a YouTube channel called Disney fanatic2364.They made a audio drama called Bride of discord and I was hooked on it, but it also made me realize that people made stuff like this all over YouTube . That when I dived headfirst into the rabbit hole of fan made stuff and reviews of the show I loved so dearly! That also found out there was a another rainbow alicorn called Lighting Bliss. I realize when I watch her videos Rainbow Ride looked a lot like her and  that when me and my friend Bella changer her so I don't get yelled for copying her oc . Even though I didn't know about Lighting Bliss

So  that how Rainbow Ride got the iconic rainbow hair. Around that time I made some friends here on Wattpad.
Then I meet  Dan Temons during a live stream I think. He was talking to some of his friends like BellaHeartLover,Derpy, Rebecca, Cameron and others. I join them and over time we started our own rift cafe called the entertainment café! I was the Dan partner in crime (that what I thought I was) I would try to help as much as I can when it comes to make our little cafe. I don't know if it's still is running but Dan still streams. Y'all should join ^^ tell him Hiro sent you.
It was going find and dandy for a good couple of years until I got into Highschool.....

That's when everything change... where Rainbow Ride ran from her family that she made in the brony community.

It was the being of ninth grade... I was writing mine old cringe fanfics when one of my only friends came into the library to hangout with me because we both had a free period. Where calling them Link because Legend Of Zelda was our favorite game. Anyways she came and we hanged out then starts to tell me about one of her friends name Iggy. That wasn't his real name but it's was his nickname. She gave me his Wattpad account name . After that I start to talk to him all the time I even fell for him or the idea of him.