This December | Eleven

'''''''''''''

Do you like the art I drew last night? ^

Anyways, currently writing while sick ✌🏼

Sorry if there are any mistakes. If there are, I'll edit this chapter once I'm okay!

'''''''''''''

|1 week later: Y/n's room

It's quiet as you and Hunter stand in front of each other. The school's talent show was next week, and you both almost perfected the new dance. You decided the tango was too hard a few weeks ago and decided to do a simple yet a little difficult dance.  

But the problem is that it's awkward. 

Hunter confessed that he had strong romantic feelings for you and you said you though you did too. You just didn't know yet. 

"We should...maybe...practice," You said. 

Hunter nodded. "Yeah..."

Hesitantly, he grabbed your hand and you start dancing as stalker's tango played. The dance started off slow, he would spin you away before pulling you back. You would hold his shoulder and he held your waist as you cycled around slowly.

When the person starts singing, your movements met with the beat of the song. You looked down. 

He spun you again before dipping you backward, your faces an inches apart. 

He pulled you up and looked away. "Sorry..." He said quietly.

You pulled away. "We should talk about what happened last week," You said. 

He looked up from the ground and nodded. You both sit on the bed and it's quiet. 

"So..." You said softly. "You like me."

He coughed. "Yeah. And you think you like me back?"

"Yeah..." You sighed. "I'm not sure what it's like to like someone. I don't know how it's supposed to feel."

Hunter looked down for a minute. "Should we kiss..? And you can decide if you like it or not..."

You looked at him startled. You laughed a little. "Well, okay..."

You both look at each other. His face was extremely red. It felt like only yesterday he said he wouldn't like kissing you. 

Now here he is. Wanting to kiss you. See what it would be like. 

His heart raced as you both leaned in. You felt excited for some reason. You were about to kiss Hunter Noceda!

You wondered if he kissed anyone before? You've never kissed anyone before. This would be your first kiss. But not by a human, but a witch.

Your face started to burn as he lifted his hand to touch the back of your neck gently. His face looked like a tomato as he slowly leaned in.

As your lips were an inch apart, you squeezed your eyes shut, waiting for his lips to touch yours. You practically felt him close. 

Almost there...and...

Bzzzt! 

The both of you snapped open your eyes, pulling away quickly. 

Hunter looked at his phone on the desk. It lit up and he flushed. "Sorry..." He murmured.

He got up and went to grab his phone. That phone didn't give us a chance to kiss!  You thought to yourself.

He opened it and looked at the text. You watched him text back, his face irritated.

 You watched him text back, his face irritated

He took a deep breath turning off his phone. Hunter looked at you. "Sorry...it was Luz..." He muttered.

You smiled. "It's cool. Hey, it's fine. We can find another time to try it. Okay?"

He flushed. "Okay..."

It's quiet. 

"Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"When we were about to kiss...I felt...excited."

It turns quiet again. You flushed

"Hunter?"

"Yeah?"

"I...I felt excited too..."