!! introduction !!

HELLO CUTIES AND WELCOME TO MY BOOK. This is my weird nerdy fandom book where I will voice my opinions about ships, characters, animes and other stuff which mean yes, I will have to put some rules into place.

My name is Venus. I can't explain it but I an a non binary women. Yes I have a strange relationship with womenhood. I go by They/Them and She/Her. I perfer They/Them more. I'm a feminine non-binary bisexual (feminine people lean) fairy who is also polyamorous.

I am 21 years old. I have ADHD (Well I think I just have ADD but the doctors says I have ADHD) and have a lot of stupid hyperfixtion. I'm also a Capricorn and INTP 5w4.

I am seen as the mom friend by most people. I kin to cope and I also have selfhood kins. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between fiction and reality but that's only when I'm in a depressive state. Otherwise I do kmow the difference between fiction and reality.

That's all about me. Now I have some boundaries and rules that I want to share with you all. You will not get another warning. Important ones are in bold and I will automatically mute/block you. No hesitation. I do not have the time nor the energy.

RULES/BOUNDARIES

I am a little slow ngl so I do need tone indicators so maybe just use emojis when talking to me lmaoo

I DO NOT TW TAG CHARACTERS. I RARELY USE TW/CW AT ALL BUT I WILL FOR CERTAIN MEDIA.

I will not be censoring characters names. If you see that the title of a chaper is named MHA and Bakugo is a trigger for you then please preceed with caution. I don't want to trigger anyone but I am also not responsible for your triggers.

NO SHIP WARS!! NONE WHATSOEVER OR THAT STUPID SEXUALITY/GENDER ID DEBATE.

SLANDERING OF PEOPLE WHO LIKE/DISLIKE A CHARACTER THAT YOU LIKE/DISLIKE. This isn't that type of book. I'm not going to attack you for simping for Hisoka because I generally do not care but I will slander the fuck out of Hisoka.

Just don't be a dick. Everyone here can just chill and voice your opinions like a mature individual, agree with other and share a common interest!

Love y'all!!

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW