MY HISTORY

In a faraway land, lived a princess and a queen, the king had just passed away without having a son which would be the heir to the throne. Many of the king's relatives had had their eyes on the throne ever since the king was enthroned and was happy when he died. The king made a decision and made his wife promise she should not let them succeed before he died because the crown in the wrong hands would cause his lineage lives. At that point, she knew that she had to run away with her child but she remembered the vow she made to her husband, so she had to pretend she had a son and told the people that he would return when he was fully grown. But the secret was hard to keep for many years, she lied to her daughter and the people, but then the king's uncle did not believe it, on many occasions he would ask her to present her son but she refused telling him that he lived in another land and was undergoing different trainings in preparation to be king.

One day, the princess Lorna came out when the kings' uncle Mustarfide was talking to her mother Queen Nula. Lorna shouted "mother look what I found" Uncle Mustarfide was shocked he asked who she was and queen Nula simply told him she was her niece. Immediately she signaled her most trusted servant Millie, which came and took her away inside, but deep down Mustarfide suspected it was a lie. By that time Lorna was 17 years old and Queen Nula knew she couldn't keep her daughter any longer as she would get exposed.

On a sunny morning, Millie came to Lorna's room "princess your water is ready" Lorna got up from bed and asked her

"good morning Millie, why do you wake me this early"

"am I going to attend any occasion today?" her face brightened up

"well, it's not anything special..." Millie said with a sad face

"well what are waiting for" Lorna said and rushed to the bathroom

After having her bath, Millie directed her to the dressing room "your mother said you

should wear these clothes and..." another servant entered "your mother requests your

presence at the throne room" Lorna looked into Millie's eyes "throne room, thro-one

room? Mother never lets me go there, oh boy" she said and quickly hurried to the

throne room