INFO

☾

Name: Tatum elska Odinson

Alliances: Avengers, Wakandan, Council of Godheads

Age: 1,018 y/o

Parents: Odin Odinson, Frigga Freyrdottir

Siblings: Hela Odinsdottir, Thor Odinson, Loki Laufeyson

Pets: as a young girl, gifted Freki the monstrous wolf before he was perished by Hela.

Reality: Earth-616

Citizenship: Asgardian 

Language: All-Tongue

Early Life: Known as the Goddess of divine vengeance, love, and beauty. She spent her early years understanding her Goddess inhibited powers. This consisted of learning how to use her siren ability for herself and others. In a horrific incident as a young child on one of Odin's famous Wild Hunt's, Tatum was nearly killed. She was then taken to Wakanda, where Odin begged The Goddess of Bastet to avenge her. She then spent years in Wakanda learning the ways of the Black Panther along T'chala's ancestors. When she returned to Asgard, she inhibited more strength than ever before. 

Modern Age: Returned to Wakanda after T'Chaka died to assist T'Chala in gaining the throne and powers of the Black Panther. She was then taken to America, where she had her final visit with her father before he succumbed to his death. She then spent her time fighting beside her two older brothers in defeating their oldest sister. It is here where her wolf, Freki, was avenged before succumbing to his fatality in a war with Fenris. The siblings defeated their sister and regained the throne to Asgard before meeting the disastrous Titan Thanos. Thanos defeated their people and own brother, Loki. After joining forces with other heroes, the sibling continued to fight for humanity. Thanos managed to wipe out half of the universe with a single snap of his fingers, including Tatum herself. Five years later, after rejoining forces with all heroes, they finally defeated the Titan Thanos, but lost one of their own, Tony Stark. 

Unique Abilities: 

☾ God strength, speed, stamina agility and reflexes master of martial arts, acrobatics & hand-held weaponry

☾ Utilizes highly advanced Wakandan technology, including energy daggers, and vibranium-woven body armor 

☾ Genius-level intellect, with expertise in War tactics 

☾ Siren, ability to allure anyone with the sound of her voice

☾ Cause other people to fall in love

hello!

I decided to change a few things as I was rewriting this book and I'm so excited to start publishing again :)