𝟔| 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

6: raving

"So, what are you? Some kind of witch?"

THE NIGHT SKY was up in the small town of Beacon Hills, the occasional vehicles driving by the roads being seen as the street lights shined down on the concrete grounds below them and beneath the civilians feet. Some lights from houses and stores could be seen lit up, showing that some shops were still open and some people were still awake late at night.

One of those stores happened to be the vet in the small town, three werewolves being seen heading towards the building as the door was unlocked, another werewolf opening it up and letting them inside. Scott's brown eyes looked to Derek, then Y/n, and lastly on Isaac as the brunette glanced around with a bored expression.

At the sight of him, a look of displeasure came onto Scott's face. He only expected Derek and his sister to show up, considering they did almost everything together after the fire.

"What's he doing here?" Scott questions.

"We need him." Y/n replies.

Scott sighs. "I don't trust him."

"Yeah, well, he doesn't trust you either." Isaac fires back.

"And Derek really doesn't care." Derek snaps, looking to Scott. "Where's the vet? Is he going to help us or not?"

"That depends." A voice speaks up, making them all look over to see the vet, Scott's boss, Alan Deaton, standing at the doorway. "Your friend, Jackson. Are we planning to kill him or save him?"

"Save him."

"Kill him."

Both Derek and Scott spoke at the exact same time, causing the other three to look between them. The two werewolves look at one another with harden gazes as Scott repeats his own words in a firm tone, to which Derek rolls his eyes.

It wasn't long as the only human in the store found himself standing across the metal table he used to check on the animals from the werewolves, placing a box with small glass bottles inside. Isaac went to reach out and grab one, curiousity taking over him but Y/n grabbed his hand, pulling it down to his side. Just as she let go, his fingers had latched over hers, letting himself hold her hand.

"So, what are you? Some kind of witch?" Isaac asks jokingly.

Deaton raises a brow, looking up from the bottle he was holding. "No, I'm a veterinarian. Unfortunately, I don't see anything here that's gonna be an effective defense against a paralytic toxin."