cats are gonna take over the world

everyone just assumed komi-kun can't communicate because of komi-san. truth is, komi-kun just wants to be left alone. you know, introvert stuff and shit.

komi-kun doesn't need to communicate.

there. as clear as day. this is no rocket science yet no one seems to be able to grasp it. especially hitomi. the only one who understands his need of space are cats. 

.

.

.

school was over an hour ago. and yet, komi-kun is still trapped within the self-proclaimed harem of people. jeez it stinks of human odor. hitomi, who was supposed to be getting komi-kun out of situations like this, is also joining in the senseless banter probably answering in place of him. so no escape today.

just in that moment, a cat appeared out of nowhere. soon girls and boys are squealing left and right over the Cat, who looks like a gentleman with its bi-colored tuxedo coat. are those types called tuxies? hitomi mentioned once. it even looks familiar, but whatever. komi-kun wastes no time and slips away from the crowd. he will thank the cat later.

.

.

.

/at night, komi residence/

komi-kun comes out of the bathroom, water droplets hanging on the edges of his hair. he pulls a comfy, black sweater over his head and rests his body on the bed. after a tiring day full of tiring social interactions, the warm bath was well-deserved. he fantasizes of the void, where nothing exists, thus no people. just then, a notification from his phone disturbs his daydream.

sent 10:12 pm:

from hitomi:

"that tuxie after the school, in case u didn't see it"

komi-kun appreciates the cat pic, but the cat looks visibly annoyed. the struggle's real. i can relate, cat.

nevertheless, the Cat seems to be very aware of the influence it has on people, muck alike komi-kun. these cute, soft-furred, intelligent creatures called cats, know people adore them like gods. and uses it to their advantage. humans are pretty much slaves of cats. it's a relief cats just wanna chill because they could easily take over the world if they want to. or maybe they ARE planning world domination and we just don't know it. komi-kun would gladly allow them. the world would be a better (quieter) place if cats ruled. 

...komi-kun fell asleep. in his dream, the Cat was an Eldritch God, and he was alongside it, together enjoying the earth's demise.