Trapped

Pope grabs my arm and rolls over pulling me back with him, preventing any harm for the both of us

"Oh... Oh my god." JJ says, looking at the cross which was now located on the pillows and Pope and I who were now next to the wall panting and gripping on to each other.

"Pope, are you ok?" I ask, looking at him 

"Just give me a second to catch my breath." He groans.

"Ok." I say, slowly standing up.

"You did it Pope." John B says, touching the cross softly.

We all walk up to the cross that was now sitting on the cushions and examine it.

"Pope, she's... she's beautiful." JJ says, running his fingers along it.

"I've never seen anything like it." Sarah says, crouching down.

"Details insane." JJ adds.

"Not to mention the crystals." I say, touching them.

"Here's why Limbrey wanted that key so bad." JB says, pointing to a key hole.

"Whoa, good find. How much you think she's worth? Like if we melted her old bones down, dude, I'm talking high billions." JJ says, smiling at us. It make me kind of frown watching JJ get so excited over money. Don't get me wrong, money right now would be great for all of us but it sucks seeing what the money can do to someone. I don't want to lose JJ to greed.

"No, this belongs in a museum." John B argues.

"What? So no one can see her?" JJ snaps.

"So everyone sees her." JB yells.

"Are you kidding me?" JJ yells. They were already fighting about money.

"Hey! It's my ancestor's cross!" Pope yells, now fully on his feet.

"Ok, alright..." JJ says, putting his hands up.

"This is bigger than money, and the world's gotta know the truth." Pope says, looking down.

"Yes, and if we don't get this shit out of here before Limbrey gets here, nobody's gonna know. So saddle up." JB says, grabbing a part of the cross. 

"Ok." I say, grabbing the end of it. "Pope, come on." I say, watching him slowly walk over the cross.

"Yeah." He breathes, grabbing the part next to me.

"Ok, JB you pull up, man." JJ instructs, grabbing the bottom

"Pull towards the door." Kie orders.

"Ready? 3, 2,1." I say, pulling it up with all my might and slowly walking towards the door.

"Who's not... Sarah are you not lifting?" JJ grunts.

"What? I am lift-" Sarah snaps, grunting as we move closer to the door.