[7]

2 days before sapnap's top surgery

Dream pov:

Me And Sapnap had woken up early this morning because it was 2 days until his surgery meaning we had to leave to the place where the surgery was.

It was in Newyork which was a long 2-hour 40-minute flight away.

So we left our house, got in the car and drove to the airport.

It honestly felt like months we were on that plane but it was worth it and I'm so happy to see sapnap so excited.

Once we had arrived at our hotel we decided to order McDonald's because 1 it's cheaper than hotel food and 2 it was amazing.

*after they ate*

"Dreaaaammmmmmm" sapnap whined, "this movie sucks can we play Minecraft instead?" He made a pout.

How could I say no?

"Sure c'mon let's go play it in our room since our laptops are in there."

I stood up holding my hand out to help him up and he accepted it and we walked to our room holding hands.

As we get into the room he jumps on the bed and lays down, most likely forgetting our conversation less than 4 minutes ago.

"I'm tired now ugh" he whined as he threw the blanket over his legs.

"So no Minecraft?" I pouted as he took one of his legs out of the blanket and kicked me onto the bed.

"No. Just cuddles" he reached out his arms and grabbed me as I laughed.

We cuddled until we both fell asleep.

1 day until the surgery

I woke up rubbing my eyes seeing sapnap was no longer next to me.

I left the room after taking my shirt off because it was ridiculously hot.

I walk into the main room of our hotel and he's lying, asleep, on the couch with some random movie playing on the TV.

I chuckled a little as I walked up to him planning on poking his face until he woke up.

Unfortunately for me but fortunately for him, he woke up as I sat on the arm of the couch.

"AW MANNN!!" I fake pout as he stares at me confused.

"What?" He says sleepily.

"I was going to poke you until you woke up but you woke up as I sat down!!" He started laughing and he sat up a bit placing his head on my thigh.

"What should we do today? We have this whole day to do whatever we want!" I say whilst playing with his hair.

"Let's go to an arcade and then for lunch let's get a ridiculously big meal since I can't eat after lunch for the surgery," he said as he took my hand in his.

"Alrighty! Let's go get ready" I smile helping him up.

We walk into our room and he grabs his outfit and binder and goes into the bathroom to change. I just stay in the bedroom and change.

Sapnaps fit