- Aidell Alcan -

Aidell Alcan, A king that everyone wants and respect. He is a true king to his people, allies, family and friends, of course that's true. Aidell is a king everyone wants to serve, he is kind, respectful and he does not back down in any war, but he knows when to stop, he is strong, brave and carefree. He is sometimes stubborn though..

He is smart, and if you trick him he will know sooner than you think. But of course he's not that smart...His... weakness is...food...if you give him food he automatically thinks of you as a friend...he doesn't hesitate to do dangerous things just for food...even if the food is poisoned he'll still eat it because he hated wasting food.....

His people are curious on why he still has no queen by his side, he just says to them that he can't find a true queen for him, he says that he still hasn't found the one he love yet..Of course his people are worried that he will not have a heir for the throne when the time comes.. And because of their worries, he decided to adopt a young boy and a young girl, that are twins.

When he saw them both sitting down, leaning against  a tree reading a book, he suddenly remembered his oldest sister and younger brother of his that are far away from him. They both have the shape of his sister's
face and hair color, a white hair color, but the twins have a bit of a blue-ish color at the end of theirs, and their eyes have the same color of his brother's,  an ocean colored that shines in the shades of shadow of the tree..... They were 10 that time

Their name are Seth and Shane, they were once living in the orphanage.

*sighs*... seth and shane are now 15 years old and now Aidell is turning 35 years old...They are having a celebration for him turning this old.. hahaha nobles still can't believe that he hasn't changed at all since he was first crowned till now, they are so proud and happy for their king even the aristocrats like this king... because he is the only one who helped them when they needed it..but they still hate other nobles though.. And the king sometimes -_-

What a shame that their celebration can't continue... before he could even munch his cake....he fell down the floor, all are shocked by this, the twins rushed over to him to check if he's okay or not ... they called the royal doctor...but... it's all too late, the twins cried, his friends has a sad face you can see that they really love this guy...

After two days of investigation...they finally found who did it.. and they weren't suprised at all..the poison was really strong you don't need it to go down your throat...it was sent by his mother.. Yes his own biological mother.... They weren't suprised because his mother already showed some signs of hating the child ever since he was born...and hated him more when her husband said that he will be the next king..

T.B.C

---

Haiii this is my second time publishing a story^^

I hope you'll have enough patience to read this crap🗿
And advance sorry because it will be a slow update (⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠ ̄⁠;⁠)
Im sorry...

BAIII stay safe and drink water!

Btw the pic above was Aidell^^