Danger Zone

DANGER ZONE.

 "Welcome to the danger zone."

For the past ninety seven years, Alice Ever's people have lived aboard a space station called the Ark after their planet had become soaked with radiation after a nuclear war. Various countries lived together peace during this time, and Alice was fortunate enough to be a prodigy when it came to technical advances. Of course, that meant she was one of the few to know about the one hundred convict teenagers, all around her age, who were sent back down to the ground. With their oxygen supply running short aboard the Ark, it was now up to Alice and her superiors to figure out if these kids were alive and how to save their people, if possible. Except, that's a little hard to do when betrayal is all around you, and at every second, even aboard the Ark, you were fearing for your own life.

★★★★★

 Okay, so well, this is a thing now. I plan on being a lot more active on this account these next few weeks. I've been having some crazy feels for the 100 now that it's no longer on tv, and yes, I'm so obsessed with Bellamy Blake that this is my third fan fiction for him. Don't judge me. Anyone, the lovely Alice Ever is played by the beautiful Crystal Reed. 

I do not own the 100. I only own Alice Ever and Braxton Pierce. All rights go to Jason Rothenberg and the CW.