#_1

*blink**blink*

'I thought it was a dream,to be reborn 7 years before the great destruction/apocalypse'

Zander Rowen, hidden agent on mission, codename 'the sloth', lost his memory after an accident planned by the enemy and was presumed dead. Found by local residents and taken to the hospital, coincidentally meet a doctor from A city that was visiting and accidentally saw him and suspected that he was his brother's dead son.

His instincts told him to follow him, so he did. Instead of bringing him to the main house, his uncle took Zander to his private house. 'I who at that time did not know anything felt constrained and did not realize his good intentions', Uncle forbids him to go out for fear that someone from the main family will notice Zander's resemblance to his brother and use him because of his incomplete memory, like many people say 'call the devil and he will come', Joseph, one of zander cousin decide that sneaking to his uncle house is a fun thing to do and accidentally meet with zander and think that he(z) is his uncle pet and feel sorry for him(z) cause he think that zander is forced to be his uncle pet and decide he will befriend him(z). Zander who yearn for outside world that time felt like Joseph is his Hero in white horse and fell in love with him, like some basic amnesia drama Joseph know that the boy love him, felt proud and full of himself until he meet with his white moonlight again, he felt his white moonlight do not want to be with him was because of zander. and thought it was a good thing to poison him(z) with an aphrodisiac on his white moonlight birthday party and hire people to do disgraceful things to him to spread it online. Poor him zander insticts as an assassin must not be underestimated, he felt something wrong with the wine so he didn't drink it and typical apocalypse drama, when ability user's pops out here and there he get Ice, Wood, and Space ability, but he just show his ice power to outside but being the naive man he is he tell to his crush/Joseph that he got the Wood ability too but not the space, in the end he get betrayed by his own family and becane guinea pig for the research institute in exchange of power of the base for his family, in the six years he in the there he get a hold for a lot of information but the longer he in there the more empty his eyes became, like a dead man, but from the inside, wanted to bring the whole base to fall and crumble with him, so he decided to explode himself with the base.

'and here i am, i get back my memory in the 2nd years they sell me to the institute that i got transmigrated to the world of shitty novel called "flower in the end of the world" its a cliche novel about the protagonis that dell in love with the rich second generation and feel himself not worth of the love that the man give so the protagonis decide to go abroad, the ml whose get dumped by the MC get heartbroken and become a playboy so he can forget the MC but as fate show itself they meet again and the ML fell for him again thus starting the love and hate relationship, in the end they cleared all the misunderstanding and become lovers but as the title say the end of the world-the apocalypse- come crashing to earth, they begin the real journey hand in hand, with the help of each other and various brother they pick up on the way to build the biggest base on the apocalypse, defeat the zombie king and life happily ever after ' zander character was never mentioned in the novel, what made him sure that the God keep his promise. Yes its right he is that transmigrator who heve died because a mistake from God, he wishes to have a space that bound within his soul with typical spring lake that have every magical efect he has read and know, a warehouse of weapons worth of lifetime be it cold or hot, an unlimited suplies, a companion, his past memories, and forest full of mithycal creature that loyal and never betray him, a total of six wish, God say he have 4 more but because he cant think of anything, the God say he will decide,and then he get transmigrated to this world, and the accident began when he cant remerber his past live.

Before zander can think of his sorrowful past  a letter caught his atention, its color is white with a touch of gold and silver with the look that out of this world, zander a being with high IQ know who it must be from, his guess is correted upon reading the letter

"FROM GOD"
"dear zander this old man should apologize with the mistake that my careles being make, this old man forgot to make a settings to the world consciousness and caused all of your misfortune thus as apologize this being grants to you a power with the approval of mother of nature and one of my friend "GAIA", a power to control everything that comes from nature and will come back to nature as nature is its start and finish'

'ps:i cant help you more then this, but no worries there will not be interference from us above, the apocalypse is one of them it can be explained oh and the power too'
'ps:ps; don't worry i wont make any mistake again(^^)'"

Speechless,that what zander fells right now, mad that all of horrible things that fall upon himself is just because a simple carelesnes from god, happy because he can change his fate, grateful that all of his feelings before was just a set up from this world, and funny because the message that god left for him.

One hour, its the time that he needed too adjust his mind from the current situation that happening to him, upon receiving the fact, he decide to not interve with the character of the novel and life a leisure life until apocalypse fall upon earth, but that doesn't mean he'll just stay silent when they decide to annoy him, hes not a pushover after all. With smile on his face zander got up and does to the bathroom, after checking that no one can see him, he start thinking to enter his space.