YOU HATE ME?

You and Elias got into a fight about grades. Again. He gets you so mad but you can't help it that you suck at magic. You just joined the academy. " (Name), why must you be bad at magic?! Don't you know that it affects my grade as well?! " " Why can't you accept that I'm trying my best to help you? I just want you to see how much I'm trying to help you. " Elias rolled his eyes and frowned deeply. At that moment, Luca walked up with Yukiya and saw you two fighting. " Woah, what happened Prince Elias? " " I am not in the mood Luca. Leave me alone. " Elias turned around and started to walk away. " Elias, please wait! " " (Name), can't you see that I hate you enough already? " Your eyes widened at what Elias had said ' He hates me? ' Tears started to form in your eyes. " Elias! You made ( Name ) cry! " Luca held me close and let me cry into his chest. Elias's expression saddened. " I'm sorry ( Name ). I didn't- " " Leave me alone! " You pushed Luca and ran down the hall. You ignored Elias screaming your name. The only boy you have ever loved hated you.

You ran and ran until you ended up at the lake. When you stopped you fell to your knees and sobbed. " I'm so sorry, Elias! I just wanted to show you how much I love you. " " You love me? " You turned around and saw Elias staring at you with a surprised expression on his face. You stood up to your feet and looked him straight in the eyes. " Yes, I love you, Elias Goldstein. I just wanted to show you how much I care so I practice everyday after class just to get better for you. I'm so sorry, Elias. " Elias moved a little closer to you. " ( Name ), I am so sorry about what I said. I love you too. I guess I just wanted you to do better so you could graduate with me. I love you so much, ( Name ). " You jumped on top of Elias and hugged him as tight as you could. " I love you too! " Elias looked into your eyes and kissed you on the lips. You melted into it and put your arms around his neck. You lived happily ever after.

The End