This December | Twelve

''''''''''''''

Would like a playlist to listen to while you read this chapter, or any in the future chapters? 

Playlist here (And in description of book!) ----->

Longer special chapter <3

''''''''''''''

"And this girl is a part of this world! The thought of being normal's far more scary~!"  Luz sang in the microphone.

 In the gymnasium, it was dark, and the only light on was on the stage faced on Luz. You and Hunter wore matching suits as you two stood backstage. 

Willow did amazing on her piano, and Gus's magic tricks were cheesy, but really interesting. Luz was currently singing a song that's obviously for Amity, her girlfriend. 

"She's really good," You whisper to Hunter, holding a headset. You and Hunter were both going to wear one so you wouldn't worry about holding a microphone.

"Yeah. Luz has an amazing voice. She sings in our room when she thinks we aren't listening." Hunter smiled, whispering back.

You and Hunter were both on after this duo act that were on after Luz. 

"I'll be brave, and I'll be kind! I'll make a choice and change my mind!"

You thought you saw a few tears in Luz's eyes. Concerned, you leaned in to whisper to Hunter. "Is she okay?"

He sighed. "Yeah...Amity and her were really close before they got separated. She really loves her..."

You looked at Luz, sad she was going through so much but managed to hide it this month.

"I will mess up all the time! They'll say I'm weird, but I'll be fine!"  Luz breathed in as if to get ready for a high note. "I'll be anything but ordinary~!"

The piano and drums sounded out and it was silent in the gym. Hunter was the first to clap, then you, and soon, everyone in the gym. They even gave a standing ovation. 

Soon, Luz came running to the backstage after bowing and ran at Hunter. She rammed into him, hugging him around the neck, tears streaming down her face.

Hunter hugged her around her back, rubbing it. "You did great, Luz." He said. 

"I miss Amity so much..." Luz sobbed. 

Hunter looked at you and nodded at the door. "I'll be right back," He mouthed and you nodded. Hunter led Luz out the door, Vee following. 

You hoped she was okay. Your eyes turned on the stage as the two acts got on the stage. 

One was a boy wearing a suit, and the other was a girl wearing a flowing red dress. 

You looked confused. Strange. That's kind of like a...tango dress? The music that started playing made you widen your eyes. It was Stalkers Tango.

You rushed out the doors to find Vee comforting Luz. "Where's Hunter?" You asked. 

Vee pointed to the boys bathroom. "Why?"

"What's wrong?" Luz asked wiping her nose with tissue. 

You sighed. "The duo that came after you, Luz, they're doing the same song as me and Hunter!" You said frustrated.

"What?" Hunter asked coming out the bathroom. "No way, seriously?"

Luz got up. "Really?"

You all rushed through the doors and saw them doing the same act you were going to do with Hunter.