↳ ❝ [𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒] ¡! ❞

"How is it?" he asked glancing up from his bowl to the pair of brown eyes that wondered endlessly around the room. He realized theyd been eating in silence except for the soft mellow music that floated around the restaurant.

It was now empty and the little candle like lamp glowed in its sphere form luminating their faces with orange haze. She nodded, stirring around her bowl with the wooden chopsticks. she didnt speak or antagonize him at all, and for some reason that bothered megumi greatly.

He bounced his knees and he patted his thighs in a soft rhythm that only he could hear. It matched the quietness of his heart at his time of reflection. Had he been too hard on her? Or rather, too closed off for his own good?

Now that they were whatever they were, could Megumi find the guts to finally open up...to her?

Someone who he dispised for being able to do so quite easily. Someone who was determined to be better than everyone else and through that facade he saw a vulderable side of her. A side that felt less than those around her.

He could see that and he knew that she could tell it as well.

So, could he-?

"Shops are open until an hour." he offered the subject of conversation just as interested in it as he would be in the flow of grass. He wanted to escape his fogging thoughts with the sound of her oddly cheerful voice. Though Megumi would normally find how utterly pointless small conversation was annoying, right now, at least for a while, it could soothe the ache in his chest.

He glanced once more to her eyes and now theyd flickered carelessly to the table as a pout rose on her lips. Megumi felt his chest tighten at the sight.

"Gojo says we have to be back before then." she said quietly, still focused on the beautiful patterns that made up the table cloth until Megumi placed a hand on hers the gentle brushing of his palm causing her breath to hitch in her throat.

Finally she looked him in his desolate green eyes drifting farther and farther away from concious anxiousness. For a moment the two were quiet just merely stealing looks at one anothers faces with remembrance of the first night.

By chance perhaps, this was meant to happen.

"Gojo sensei wont have to know. Itll be just this once, and just with us." he assured her in a soft whisper watching as light returned to her chocolate colored eyes. He felt his cheeks burn as a smile spread across her lips, ones that he had kissed before. He hadnt fully got a chance to see her in such light but now he realized that Itadori was right.

She was...really something.

Something that would probably become the achilles heel of his existence.

"Are-are you sure Fushiguro?"

He took a moment to swallow all of his dread and with a soft scoff he nodded listening to every little worry she had about sneaking away. He knew there was a chance theyd be punished. maybe even caught in action but still, he couldnt let the night end so hopeless.

Megumi wanted to take steps forward in his "compromising" connection to her. Theyd gone from absolutely dispising one another to...what was it?

what could such a feeling be called?

Megumi gestured for her to finish up offering to get her anything she wanted without question. he even wiped her mouth off something he could never see himself doing for anyone.