↳ ❝ [𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢~!] ¡! ❞

Previously,

"Your phone's ringing like crazy..."

"Mnmh-, can they wait?"

"You dare ask your sensei to wait?" A voice said with a chuckle the sound of it nearly scaring the two of you out of your skin as you both slowly departed from each other guilty written all over you both.

Gojo stood before the two of you waving Itadori's phone in the air with a grin.

"Found you."

Present time,

Megumi looked to you, watching as you froze in terror and with a deep heart felt sigh he stepped in front of you with a frown disturbing the rather feminine features of his face. The two of you had been caught red handed out past curfew and what makes matters worse is the fact that the two of you had no idea how long he could have been standing there or what all he heard.

For all the two of you knew, he couldve been lurking in the shadows listening to every personal statement Megumi or you made. It made Megumi utterly furious.

This was exactly what he was afraid of. People picking and prying in his personal life. This was the sole reason why he didnt want anyone to know.

Somehow Megumi dug the hole of humilation deeper for himself as he wiped his lips with a huff rolling his eyes as he readied himself to be lectured. Or tormented.

"This was where the two of you went? What happened to the friendly rivarly huh? Was it all settled with a true loves kiss?" Gojo chuckled pushing the glasses he wore to the edge of his nose to wink at you with a grin.

"Oi Oi y/n, you picked a real nice guy yeah? How's Fushiguro as a kisser come on tell me!" He beamed sarcastically taking you and Megumi under his arms though it was rather rough than friendly. You whinced a bit feeling shame rise up in your blood as you looked away unable to look at Megumi or Gojo.

"Hey you know what? I think this is a cause for celebration!" Gojo hummed, squeezing your shoulder as well as Megumi's as a smile spread across his face. "How about, four weeks isolated in your rooms huh? Or hmmm, maybe six!"

"Sensei!"

Megumi moved from underneath Gojo's grip whincing at the soreness in shoulder and then he took a moment to speak meeting his sensei's eyes without a speck of fear in his voice. More monotonous than angry Megumi pushed you behind him before speaking a clear sentence.

"Im sorry Gojo sensei, I wanted to show her around a bit more. I should have listened to curfew. I take full responsibility for everything. Even..." his eyebrow twitched with vexation. "Even the credit card."

Megumi had taken the blame.

That was a first.

You glanced at him your eyes narrowing with surprise. You werent at all expecting Megumi to be so accepting of his punshiments considering how attached he was to his laptop and objects. Besides spending weeks alone in isolation was...completely brutal.

It was rare that it happened but with Gojo as your sensei you were half expecting him to let it slide. He was the one who planned for the two of you to be able to work together. Why, why would he punish either of you for his doings?

"Wow Megumi," Gojo started snapping his fingers as if he'd just gotten an idea. "This was your first date then huh?" He asked the curve in his voice indicating that he already knew such truths.

Megumi coughed into the crook of his arm his face a deep shade of red.

"Why are you so surprised?" You asked defensively, much to Gojo's immediate amusement. He pretended to be aloof but he caught the snarky tone in your voice. "Nothing its just, Megumi isnt that good with women. Surprised he finally found one."

Your eyebrows arched as you looked on at Gojo and Megumi listening to him take all the blame for taking you out. You believed that he shouldnt be punished since...

Since he did finally open up a little.

"So then its settled. Megumi 4 weeks isolation, and you..." Gojo pointed to you a smile searing his face. "You get no contact with your boy toy."

2 weeks in,

"You cant keep moping all day," Itadori said softly handing you a controller with a soft laugh. He seemed tired as he usually stayed up on his free days just watching any show or any movie he could get his hands on. He seen you out in the court yard sitting by yourself and so he rescued you and decided to play just dance with you instead of Fushiguro.

"Youll see him soon." Itadori said cheerfully, nearly hitting the wall while he was dancing to the moves on the game. "And anyways, what was that saying?" He asked grunting as he aggressive hit the moves.

"Distance makes the heart grow fonder?" You asked him and he nodded seeming to be agreeing with your words. It was really sweet of him to hang out with you while Nobara and Maki were busy but deep down all you wanted to do was be with Fushiguro.

You missed annoying the crap out of him to say the least but also, you wanted to perhaps apologize that he had even been punished in the first place. If it were up to you, you'd have taken isolation right along side him but clearly Gojo was no fool.

He said there was a strict rule on curfew as a lot of curse related incidents had been happening in the area. Which was why he reacted the way that he did. For the safety of the both of you.

With a sigh you sat down on the floor watching Itadori dance with a feint smile. Just watching him scramble around doing random movements to win sorta cheered you up a bit. Especially because the music was so loud and he still tried to sing along with it.

"You do know Just Dance is not a sing along game?" You asked sarcastically smiling at the pink haired boy when he kept on, winning by a landslide.

"I still kicked your ass though!" He grinned handing you a drink further brightening up your mood just a bit. You sucked your teeth side eyeing him as he enorfed down his entire bottle of gatorade. Itadori preferred the red to the blue which was why he handed you yours first.

Now he sat beside you wiping sweat from his forehead before he started speaking with a pant. "Man Just Dance is more fun with Fushiguro."

"And youre sure we cant see him at all? Couldnt we just sneak into the detention?" You asked him tilting your head with question. Itadori merely shrugged seeming to not think the idea through until he did the same raising an eyebrow as an idea struck him.

"A-actually...if we can sneak into his private detention room then you could spend a day up there. I dont see why not huh? All we gotta do is..."

"Is find that fucking key." You muttered climbing up to your feet in a hurry and Itadori quickly followed suit. "Wh-where are you going?" He asked, not seeming to understand the plan fully yet.

"We're gonna figure out how to get into Fushiguro's isolation room."

"What if we cant?"

"Trust me, we will."