↳ ❝ [𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡] ¡! ❞

After hours of searching around with Itadori for a way to find the entrance to the detention room the two of you laid underneath a looming tree just sitting up and looking at the clouds in reflection to what you'd found. Which was, absolutely nothing.

Gojo made sure to keep whatever key he had close to him and even if you wanted to be able to see Megumi that was against the rules of course.

Itadori laid in the grass a feint smile curving on his lips when he felt you nudge him in annoyment to his laughing. He was laughing at the way your face changed with the thought of Fushiguro being away for too long. It was funny how things turned out.

But he was glad about this change.

He wanted to see more of it.

"What're you hitting me for? Im not the one who locked your boyfriend in a mini prison!" Itadoi beamed his smile fully spread across his face as you yanked his sleeve with a frown. "ITS YOUR FAULT FOR LEAVING YOUR PHONE AROUND GOJO!"

The two of you argued playfully, not taking the other entirely serious in the moment. Being around Itadori now more than before made you realize how genuinely funny he was. He was more than just Fushiguro's close friend. More than just a half curse.

You slowly realized that he...was your friend too.

Of course he was but only now did it fully sink in during the little time that things have changed.

"H-hey listen y/n," He started with a sigh at the end of his laughter now sitting up against the tree with his knees to his chest. His pink hair fluttered against the wind like cherry blossoms as he tried to configure some sort of assurance for you.

"I think you know more than anyone else that Fushiguro gets in his own way a lot but even so, I believe you know how to help him with that." Itadori blinked a bit in deep thought hoping he hadnt shared a bit too much about his hopes for their potential relationship.

Yet, he swallowed the pride in his chest and began to speak once more after seeing your eyes light up at the mention of the green eyed boy.

"Just be a little paitent. Thats all. I mean, the two of you have made it this far without killing one another. What's another month? Or the rest of your lives?" Itadori breathed in slowly resting his head on the tips of his knees. He felt a bit detached from the heat of the sun but still, the warmth of it reminded him that he was saying this thoughts aloud in a present time.

A time that would be engraved in his memories even after everything.

You watched him your ears attentive to the wording of his erratic sentences. They were filled with pure intentions but still, Itadori was talking as if he wouldnt be able to say it again. Or rather that...he wasnt planning to.

The boy looked off to the shade of the trees and all that surrounded them with a low hum of thought. You paitently waited for him to explain in the hopes of figuring out exactly what was on his mind. It made you worry, almost like with Fushiguro.

When you teamates opened up like this out of no where it usually meant something more than what was on the surface. Which meant this had been on Itadori's mind for a while...

"Whats all this about?" You asked him a bit worried to figure out the response. It seemed almost like, he was holding all of this in.

Itadori shook his head seeming to snap out of his head full of thoughts rather quickly and then as he climbed to his feet he took your hand within his surprising you a bit as you were forced up from where you sat in the grass.

Now he looked you in your eyes something crazed in his similar shade. Something wild and carefree. He gave you a reassuring smile but you returned a hesitant look almost mimicking Fushiguro completely.

"Promise me that all of us will remain friends! Even after-, whatever you and Fushiguro have going on." He spoke quickly snatching all the breaths from your throat as he repeated himself slower and in a lower tone. "Promise, please?"

Meanwhile,

"Ive already seen this video twice," Megumi muttered to himself clicking out of the tab as he rested his head against the head board out of annoyance for the pain in his neck. He slept soundly last night, being able to clearly hear his thoughts and clear his mind.

He did a lot of reflecting and stretching before and after he ate and sometimes he'd just sit in the silence around him just simply...thinking.

He wondered a lot about himself and what about him was bothering him. It was hard to conquer the idea of finally becoming attached to someone in a more intimate way but there were two sides to the situation.

One, was that he hated her. Couldnt stand the thought of being around her or hearing that stupid little voice. He couldnt be bothered with caring about what she spoke about at all yet still he found himself looking out the window at the blooming flowers knowing that the colors were her favorite.

Two, he could stand her just a bit. When she got near him and he could hear her heart beat steadily against his. When his arms were around her waist and her legs around his. Knowing that he'd kissed her automatically brought blood flow to his face as he covered it cursing his very existence.

How did this happen...? How could he let it happen at all?

Megumi grunted under his breath shifting around on his bed as his thoughts became very heavy. He felt that he needed to lay down and think it through just a bit more carefully. There was no way he could feel both things for the girl.

So internally he weighed the pros and cons.

A major con was that they shared the same friend group. The same school. Same sensei even and everyday they'd have to see each other and everyone would know they were together. It'd be all too embarrassing for him to handle. In fact, he couldnt fathom being called someone's...lover.

Lovers huh? What funny term to think of considering he had about a handful of it to give away so carelessly. He did have his intuition and judgements however and often so, they never wronged him. So then it was settled.

Megumi would have to end things here with her before it escalates far past his comfort zone. That would mean he'd be safe from Gojo's remarks and Nobara's teasing. He could be his normal shelled self and no one would bat an eye in his direction.

No one could bother him, or make him change his mind at the slightest decisions. No one would make his face burn as wildly as it did and no one...could touch him like-like how he was ashamed to be touched.

Megumi brushed a hand through his hair a quiet sigh escaping his lips as his low green eyes drifted from the plain grey walls to the window beside his bed. Or rather, his prison bed.

He looked on outside the window catching two figures in his line of vision standing together under neath a big green tree. They looked so familiar to him but he couldnt see them clearly from the blinding white sun.

So he grew interested observing them from afar from his window. He could barely make out features of the two shadows but what he could see were colors. He saw pink hair and a girl standing next to him.

Megumi saw what appeared to be Itadori conversing with the girl who looked a lot like...Her.