~ Chapter 1 : The Horrible Nightmare ~

Katsuki Bakugo slowly woke up in the bottom bunk of the bunk bed he had to share with Kirishima. He yawned as he stretched. As he got up he groaned ..

"Great .. another shitty day in this shitty dimension."

Class 1-A of U.A High and their homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa, ended up in the Miraculous Ladybug universe after .. a bit of a strange situation. Aizawa booked them all most of the rooms in one of the biggest hotels in Paris to wait until the strange portal that brought them there to come back. And possibly the weirdest thing is that they lost their quirks when they got there! Bakugo got up from his bed and grumpily walked into the bathroom. As he stared into his reflection in the mirror, angrily brushing his teeth, he thought, "Why the Hell did we come here anyway?!" Once he finished brushing his teeth, Bakugo got into his casual outfit. A tank top, black pants, sneakers and his favorite skull hoodie. "Hmm. Good enough", he thought.

Bakugo quickly went out in the living room to go find the rest of his 'squad'.

"Hey, extras."
"Hey, Bakubro!", the boy with the bright red hair and the sharp teeth said.
"Are we going to that fucking 'French DuPont' school or what?! I want to get it over with!!"
"Yeah, we should be in a minute-"

Aizawa interrupted Kirishima with an announcement to the class.

"Alright, come on, you little shits. Let's go."

Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero looked at each other and snickered at Aizawa's fairly rude comment. Bakugo rolled his eyes at their 'stupidity'. Once Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero were gone, he muttered, "Welp .. guess we're going to that weird ass school .. again .." Bakugo angrily groaned as he followed the rest of the class out the door.

_____________________________________________________________

After about half the school day has passed, Kirishima and Bakugo were sitting next to each other in Ms. Bustier's class. During a time that everybody got to talk a bit, Kirishima looked over at Bakugo with a happy look.

"I'm glad we decided to sit next to each other, Bakubro!" Kirishima giggled.
"Pfft, yeah, yeah .. whatever." Bakugo rolled his eyes at the red haired once more.
Kirishima pat Bakugo's back as he groaned in annoyance once again.

Bakugo stared at his work paper while tapping his pencil on the desk. He yawned again and rubbed his eyes. Then .. he slowly started to doze off.

...

"Hey! Bakugo!"
Bakugo woke up from the sudden disturbance from his slumber. "Huh? What?!" He looked over to see Kirishima.
"You almost fell asleep during class, dude!" Kirishima giggled. "Class is over now. Let's go." "I didn't need you to wake me up, dumbass!! I could've woke up perfectly by myself!!" "Sure you didn't." Kirishima's demeanor suddenly changed from happy to .. angry. Bakugo stared at him, confused about his sudden change of attitude. Kirishima walked out of the classroom. "Hey!! Wait up, moron!!" Bakugo quickly got up and followed Kirishima, who seemed to be trying to get out of there as fast as he could.

_____________________________________________________________

During an in-between break, Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero were talking to Nino Lahiffe, who seemed to be getting along with them well. Bakugo came up to them and decided to confront Kirishima on his weird change of attitude earlier. Once Bakugo came up to them, his friends gave him possibly the dirtiest look they could give him. "Hey, Shitty Hair, what was up with you earlier-" "Well, well, well .. if it isn't the selfish, bullying bastard!" Kaminari rudely interrupted  Bakugo. Bakugo was a little shocked, especially by Kaminari's extreme empathizing on the word 'bullying'.
Bakugo started thinking ..