23| ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴍʀꜱ.ꜱᴜʟᴛʜᴀɴ

AADRITI POV:

I opened the door to leave, but before that, it got slammed shut by his hand from behind. I turn around; glared at him. Now, he is revealing to me about his Organ-Trafficking Profession. Why didn't he say this earlier? Well, it's my mistake, not to ask him in detail about his Mafia business. I got bedazzled by the love and neglected to think of his illegal side. I feel disappointed now.

"Where the fuck do you think, you are going?", he gritted as the tone of his voice got extremely hoarse. I saw his eyes darken with wrath. I yelled at him, it should be me, who has to be angry not him. He hit his fists on both sides. My breath bolted as I flinched with the sound resonating in my ear like a buzz. I shook my head to shake off the humming sound from my ears.

I look down at the floor, feeling angry. I can't believe, that, he kills people for the organs. "Goddess, listen-", before he could end the sentence, I asks him if he won't feel bad for killing people for their organs. He nods, negatively. I felt hurt to see his eyes were desolate as it does not even hold a little bit of guilt. I turn around to open the door. He held my wrist stopping me from it.

"I know, you are A Mafia UnderBoss and I did not think too deeply about your job role. But now, I think, that I- I can't-", before I can end the word, he beat me to it. He snarled in my ear, "You're going to say you can't marry and live with the man who conducts this protocol. Am I right, Goddess?" I sensed a change of tone in his voice. Dangerously subtle, and it is bringing up the phobia, slowly into my heart.

I nodded. At that exact moment, I felt my breathing get clasped in my throat as one of his hands clutched my neck. His lips nuzzled near my ear as his other hand gripped my hip harshly. It made me yelp in pain. I shout at him, to let me go by scouring my nails into his both arms. But, he didn't undo his hold on my neck nor winced a bit.

"How dare you! I'm not a fool to let you go. You belong to me, whether you like it or not.", he roars. It made me shut my eyes, tight. Soon, it jerked open in pain as I whimpered since he bit my shoulder. Tears seep down my cheeks. He turns me over to face him. I slant my face to the other side. I felt his lips touch my cheek. I shook when his lips trace my jawline, delicately.

"I know, you love me. But this is not the ethical way to show it. I will not tolerate your violent attitude for a sake of love. I deserve to be treated with respect.", I roared back at him, which brought a broad smile to his face, promptly. Wh- Is he mentally ill?

I felt his grasp on my hip got to lessen. The next moment my eyes widened in shock when he licked my tears off. I tried to shove him away which made him tighten his clutch on me again. I placed my hands on his shoulder and attempted to push him away again.

He chuckled, which irked me. What satisfaction he is finding while I am in pain here? I just realized, he has not changed at all. And the worse thing is I've fallen for a complete maniac. His erratic attitude and Organ Trafficking business are giving me chaos in mind. Now, I need space to think about all with a clear mind. It's surely needed.

"This is one of the reasons, why I'm in love with you, Goddess. I fell for you again deeply.", he confessed by pressing his forehead against mine. With his eyes closed, he waits for my reply. I want to say, I love him too. I really do. However, my mind is very troubled now. I didn't have any issue with his Mafia role formerly. But after knowing what he does in it, I feel very disillusioned. I didn't think this at all earlier. I wish I shouldn't know about this now, too. I feel miserable.

I whispered, ok. "Sahor, I-", before I can say, he slammed his lips against mine, which knocked the breath out of my lungs. I feel, my body getting strangled more like trapped in a cage under his harsh hold around me.