Chapter 16-Honeymoon Part 1

Kara found herself being awoken by a series of very gentle kisses down her neck. She hummed happily and shifted to give Lena more room. Lena's mouth continued lower and Kara found herself spreading her legs. Lena laughed softly and she moved between them then the kisses continued and-

Kara's eyes flew open as Lena's lips wrapped around her clit sucking gently. She moaned as the sensation continued.

"Lena." She moaned. "Oh Lena what-"

Lena's lips moved from her clit and then that marvelously talented tongue was inside her. Kara gripped the sheets trying her best not to push too hard against Lena's mouth. Lena's mouth moved and Kara was about to protest when she felt two fingers enter her and Lena's thumb teased her clit. Her hips jerked and her head fell back as Lena started to fuck her.

"Yes." She moaned.

Oh she'd missed this. How had she gone over a week without Lena's fingers and mouth? Lena's mouth made it's way up to her breasts sucking on first one nipple then the other as Kara panted and moaned underneath her.

"Lena please." She begged.

Lena's hand moved faster and then she was back between Kara's legs her tongue lapping at her clit as Kara continued to moan and plead underneath her. She came with a silent scream tearing the sheets in her hands.

Lena slowed her hand but didn't stop building tension but not overestimating her. Kara knew what that meant. She moaned again, loudly.

"Again?" She managed to gasp out.

"Well I figured I should make up for last night." Lena said raising her head for Kara to see her smile over aos. "You know, as your wife."

Kara felt her whole body react to those words. Lena chuckled softly as she felt Kara's muscles clamp down around her fingers.

"Did you like hearing that?" Lena asked.

Kara nodded quickly.

"Yes, yes Lena I liked-"

She moaned again as Lena's fingers slid out and moved to her clit circling it slowly.

"Me saying wife." Lena said with a smile.

"Yes." Kara gasped.

Lena hummed softly moving higher up the bed as her hand moved a little faster.

"So you like hearing that we're married?"

Kara nodded vigorously her hands tightening in the sheet again.

"You like knowing your wife just fucked you."

Kara gasped her hips jerking as she felt her second orgasm building faster now.

"I do too." Lena whispered in her ear. "I love knowing that you're my wife."

Lena kissed her roughly and Kara found herself melting in Lena's arms.

"Which is why I'm going to make you cum for me again."

Kara let's out a soft cry as Lena's hand moved faster.

"The whole world knows now. They know you're my wife. They know I'm yours. Zrhemini."

A second wave of pleasure flooded Kara's body as she moaned against Lena's mouth. She felt herself suspended for that one blissful moment in Lena's arms. In her wife's arms.

She came down breathing heavily and smiling. She turned to Lena and before she could escape quickly wrapped her arms around Lena pulling her in for a kiss. Lena made a noise of surprise at the sudden movement then she was laughing as Kara kissed her again and again. Taking advantage of Lena's distraction Kara slid her thigh between Lena's and rolled her hips against her earning a soft sigh. She pressed a little harder and moaned as she felt how wet Lena was.