Chapter 17-Honeymoon Part 2

Lena smiled at Kara over her plate. Kara was feeling pretty good about how things had been going. Lena had a couple of glasses of wine as she ate and seemed very relaxed. They'd been flirting all through dinner. And perhaps more importantly to Kara's interests that evening, Lena seemed highly receptive to her overtures.

"Soon darling I'll give you anything you want." Lena said smiling as she handed her card to the waiter.

"I want you." Kara said her eyes on Lena.

Lena winked.

"As soon as we get back." She promised.

Kara quickly got to her feet almost knocking her chair over in the process. Lena laughed and tucked her arm in Kara's dropping a kiss on a blushing cheek before leading Kara out into the rain. The freezing rain did nothing to ease the building heat between them. The car ride was thankfully short and full of sort intimate little touches that had Kara practically vibrating with energy.

The elevator ride felt like some kind of torment as they both struggled to keep their hands off each other while standing there with Hannah and Rose who seemed aware of, and amused by, their predicament.

The moment the door closed though all restraint was gone and Kara found herself kissing Lena as they stumbled deeper into their suite throwing off their rain dampened coats and kicking off high heels as they went.

Lena shoved Kara against a wall eliciting a moan as her lips moved from Kara's mouth to her neck.

"Was there anything in particular that were you wanting?" Lena asked kissing that spot under Kara's ear that always made her her shiver.

"You." Kara whispered moving closer to Lena.

"I got that darling." Lena said laughing softly. "But how do you want me, mouth?" She kissed Kara's neck lower down. "Or fingers?" Her hands trailed down Kara's arm. "Or am I pulling out some toys the suitcases and bedding you over that ridiculously large bed?"

Lena kissed her softly and her hands moved down to pull Kara closer.

"What if I want to be the one doing that to you?" Kara asked kissing Lena's exposed neck and shoulder.

Lena laughed again and Kara heard the sudden tension in it along with the skipped beat of Lena's heart.

"I'm fine. Do you just need something quick to calm your hormones down or is there a want for something longer?" Lena asked her hands trailing down Kara's hips.

Kara frowned and in a hush of speed swapped their positions pinning Lena against the wall hearing the soft gasp as she did. Then she took a step back looking at Lena. Lena smiled at her raising one eyebrow.

"Well?" Lena asked.

Kara listened to Lena's racing heart. She frowned at Lena silently cataloging the signs of arousal trying to work out what she was missing. Everytime she wanted sex Lena seemed more than eager to give it to her but whenever she tried to reciprocate Lena pulls her off. She clearly wasn't shy about her body. So what was it?

"I want to get you off." Kara said as clearly as she could. "I want to put my hands all over you and hear your cum apart from what I do to you. I want to lick and suck and taste your body. I want to make you feel so good too."

Lena seemed stunned for a moment then she shook her head quickly and gives Kara a nervous smile as she tugged at the fabric of her dress.

"It's okay Kara, you don't have to do that I'm - I'm fine."

Lena moved to step around her. Kara stopped her with a hand on her arm.

"You keep saying that you. Why don't you let me touch you in return?" She asked her eyes searching all over Lena's face trying to find some explanation.