1

"Please!" I begged. We had stopped outside Port Royal. I wanted to look around, I was curious. My father sighed, "Not long, now shoo!" He took a swig of his flask. "And don't get caught, I don't want to find that you've been arrested and hung." We're pirates, you see. "I know, thanks." I said climbing the edge of the ship onto the dock. I walk fast to avoid being caught but someone steps out infront of me. "Name boy."
"Don't just assume things."
"If you don't want to be called a boy don't dress like one. Name."
Yes, I know I was doing a terrible job of trying to avoid the question.
"Lily Smith. Or Smithy if you like."
"I've never seen you before, purpose here?"
"Im visiting family."
"Off you go."
I walk off and let out a large sigh of relief. Really, I was visiting Will and Elizabeth, so I wasn't lying (they are practically my second family). I walk up to the row of houses along the back of the island and knock on the door. There was barely a pause until Elizabeth swung open the door.

"Elizabeth!" I say hugging her. "Adriana!"she hugged me. "Come in!"

I walked in and spoke to Elizabeth for a while. "Oh is that the time? You better get going, your father will worry about you." She said. I nodded and waved goodbye. I opened the door and the ice cold wind cut my cheeks. I got beck to the boat and was about to get on before the man from earlier stopped me. "I have reason to believe your a p-pirate!" He stuttered over the word like it was poisonous. He grabbed my wrist to check for the 'p' mark. "Stop, this is my sister!" yelled a voice behind me. I stood stunned. The man went bright red. "O-o-h I'll leave you to it."  I let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks for saving me, you know?" I said, "what's your name?" The boy smiled "I'm Finn, you?"
"I'm Adriana."
"What a pretty name for a pretty girl."
"Hm."
"So your a pirate."
"Depends who's asking."
"Don't worry I'm a pirate too."
"Oh then yes."
"I better be going."
"Meet again tomorrow?"
"I'd like that."

We met up everyday for months and we began dating. With my fathers approval , he slept over one night. This was when it went down hill.

Authors note
Bonjour how are you guys? Idk if anyone will read this.
Idea creds: Freya
Word count: 425