↳ ❝ [𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞, 𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰?] ¡! ❞

"A-are you sure you can pick the lock?" You asked Itadori with doubt in your voice which he inevitably picked up on as he held a tool in his hands. He glanced at the tool and then back to you with a nervous gulp. "M-Maybe Todo can-"

"Itadori!" Nobara yelled, rolling her eyes as she placed a hand on her hip pointing an accusing finger at him. "If you dont pick this lock right now I swear-"

They were arguing the entire time as Itadori insisted that Nobara would be of help for the both of you. She was helping, but not in the best way as Itadori's hands trembled a bit as he felt her eyes glaring at him over his shoulder.

You smiled a little at how humorous the pair were together. Itadori and Nobara got along quite nicely sometimes but when they didnt it was still pretty funny.

"I'm fucking trying Kugisaki! P-please! Give me a second!"

"A second?! What if Fushiguro is so lonely in his room?" She asked him seeming to be forgetting Megumi's traits entirely. You wondered if he would even be at all sad to be placed in isolation. Honestly he would possibly enjoy it.

And he did.

Megumi sat inside of his new room his eyes fixated on the door where he could hear voices on the other side. Those voices sounded an awful lot like his friends. Megumi froze up for a second perplexed on whether to aid them in getting inside or to stay quiet and hope they'd go away and leave him in his temporary peace.

Then again, his heart thumped a bit harder at the sounds of their voices. Maybe he did miss them just a little bit.

A few minutes passed and sure enough much to his surprise his friends finally got it open all three of them tumbling inside of Megumi's room one on top of the other all of them groaning in pain.

Of course after they all got up she was the first person to run to him and give him one of the tightest hugs of his life. Then came Itadori, and then Nobara. They acted like they hadnt seen him in years and he sat there on his bed with his eyebrow twitching as it usually did when he was irritated.

"Megumi!!! You're alive!" Nobara screamed sounding an awful lot like a mother.

"YOUVE EVEN GROWN A MUSTACHE!!" Itadori chimed poking at Megumi's face with a grin.

Despite all of the comotion she still clung onto him snuggling her nose inside the crook of his neck with a soft breath of relief. Megumi's heart thumped furiously as she climbed onto the bed now, unwilling to let him move at all.

"She drove us crazy about you! Three weeks up here all alone huh? How is it?" Itadori asked, looking around at the empty space. There was only one little bed in the corner, a tiny shelf and a window to accompany it. No color to the place at all which was why it was called isolation.

The window only added insult to injury as it was placed directly in the sun's rays. Even if you wanted to peer out it'd be painful. Itadori chuckled a little feeling a bit bad that Megumi had to sleep here instead of their usual dorm room.

"It was fine." Megumi breathed though it hitched when she sat down in his lap and he moved his head away from hers out of spite. Though he did this simple action his arms wrapped around her back and from behind her he allowed his lips to form a feint smile.

To normal eyes it was his usual deadpan stare but here at the corners tugged his true feelings.

"I enjoyed some down time." He added watching as Nobara and Itadori's shoulders sunk at the same time. He stiffled a small scoff shaking his head at their failed antics. Funny they did all of that to see him out of worry. "But thanks I suppose..." he hummed.