"Tsukishima."

Tsukishima was already beyond annoyed; he signed up for volleyball, not to be mushed between his teammates thighs on the way to an arcade.

"Oh c'mon Tsukki, what's with the sour face?" Bokuto teased

Yamaguchi raised an eyebrow and glanced towards Tsukki in slight concern, waiting for his response. Tsukishima simply adjusted himself in his seat, not saying a word.

Sugawara noticed the subtle change in Yamaguchi's demeanor, a smirk creeping up onto his face.

"Oh take it easy you two." Bokuto stared at Asahi, the speaker, beginning to whisper to Kuroo where others couldn't hear. Daichi and Asahi both sighed in frustration at the old married couple's giggles.

"Asahi looks like Jesus aged down 20 years with that fucking manbun." Bokuto sunk down and wheezed, causing Kuroo to follow suit. Coach Ukai only offered a moment of his attention to the rambunctious boys. The remainder of the team furrowed their brows in confusion.

"Hey! What are you two cacklin' about?!" Tanaka grunted.

Kuroo tried to whip out a snarky response, but failed once again due to his wheezing seat-mate.

"I jusT~ wheeze, Asahi~ wheeze" Kuroo continued to try to explain the situation but was pulled back into the Bokuto Trance. While everyone was occupied with Bokuto and Kuroo, Coach Ukai announced that they had arrived, and everyone could make their way into the building.

The first to leave, as usual, are Tanaka and Noya, followed closely by Kuroo and Bokuto. While the duos quickly scampered inside, Sugawara, Daichi, Hinata, and Kageyama were not far behind. This left Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, and Coach Ukai alone on the bus.

"Don't spend too much time chit-chatting on the bus, you two." Coach Ukai stated flatly. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi happened to make eye contact at the unusual comment.

"Yeah, uhm, he's right, we better get going." Yamaguchi mumbled. Tsukishima crouched down, hoping to hear Yamaguchi clearer.

"Repeat that, would you?" Yamaguchi blinked, unable to form any words. "Please?" Tsukishima muttered.

Yamaguchi stared, trying to find Tsukki's eyes, only to discover that he was shamefully keeping his head angled at the ground.

"Do you wanna uh- go play putt-putt?" Yamaguchi suggested to the crouched blonde. After a few moments of awkward, but hopeful silence, Tsukishima stifles out a "Lead the way" and gets up from his crouched position, pulling himself to his feet.

Tsukishima glides his fingers along the side of the bus, following the black lines that lay just below the windows. He's aware that he's being intently watched by Yamaguchi, but he doesn't mind. His fingers drop once they pass the rear, which makes his body sway the opposite way. Right into Yamaguchi.

Yama giggles and swiftly pushes his body right back into Tsukkis left side. Causing Tsukishima to lightly chuckle and do it again, all while smiling straight at Yamaguchi.

"What are you looking at, Tsukki?" Yama questions, in the most fake–innocent voice Tsukishima has ever seen, "An absolute idiot." Tsukki successfully delivers snarkily.

"The real idiot is the last one to the putt-putt course!" Yama screams as he begins sprinting up the flat terrain. Tsukishima runs after him, and thanks to his long legs, catches up quite quickly.

Yamaguchi steals a glance at Tsukishima, a deadly glance at that; he trips over a pothole in the soil. He braces himself to fall face-first, ready for defeat, until he finds himself being pulled back firmly to his feet. The rough hands that were once latched onto his bicep were gone in an instant. He was disappointed but kept on running, as he could nearly see the first hole.