𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝘁.

Pov : Bamburai

' I had woken up from my bed, i had to get ready for my first day of Karate Classes. ' ' I wouldn't enjoy being late for special classes like these! Even if it was 5 in the morning! ' Just as Bamburai thought, he got ready and prepared his things, He walked outside of his bedroom and sat down in a chair in the kitchen. Just like everyday, he would see his parents sometimes argue with each other, but sometimes they would stay quiet for days. When Bamburai already finished eating his breakfast, he went running outside and walked alone in the streets with his backpack. He then saw a girl with short black hair, she was wearing a white cap. She was with her parents, their parents looked happy with each other. Bamburai couldn't think about it and just walked away.

When he arrived at Karate Class, he saw kids that were new like him. He didn't talk to nobody but he just sat there quietly. Until Karate Class started. When they met the teacher, she looked very kind. And they were right, she was really kind to the kids and she was careful with them. When It was Lunch Break, Bamburai still hadn't made friends until a girl sat right next to him and waved at him with a smile. Bamburai didn't expect that to happen, so he waved at her back with a slight smile on him. Until he realized she was the girl from the neighborhood.

The girl introduces herself as "Bamberly" and that she was lonely out here too. Bamburai just looked at her, he shook his head and said that his name was "Bamburai" , They then sat with each other and communicated while they were eating. When they finished, they went into their classes and continued learning Karate. (hours passed by) Bamburai walked out of his classroom with his backpack since class had already finished and he was already heading back home. Until a girl went straight to him, he noticed it was Bamberly again. He didn't know what to do so he stood there.

Bamberly asked Bamburai if they wanted to walk together since they both live in the same street. Bamburai accepted Bamberly and they both walked out of the school and walked together. They both passed by Bamburai's house since they were going to Bamberly's. Bamberly waved at Bamburai as a goodbye and she walked inside of her house. And Bamburai just walked away and went inside of his house. He went straight to his room without waving at his parents. They were both in the sofa, clearly not talking to each other but just staring at nothing.

Bamburai sat down in his bed, he felt like he has butterflies in his stomach, but then he grabbed his backpack and took out some sheets and started doing his homework in his bedroom since there was nothing else to do anymore.

-
-
-
-
-
I will continue this later - Latte