- 𝙃𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 0.00 💬

❝ 𝖨'𝗆 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 ❞

As a short blond-haired male with a match of blue eyes quietly sauntered over the corridor, with Anya avidly followed the grown-up with apparent sparkle of euphoria in her eyes. They followed the drunk short looking funky old man into another room.

As the three halted before an old and broken door. The short revolting male turns to look back at the pair behind him "This girl is most smartest 16 years old we have. She doesn't talk most of the time, but she frequently talks when it's essential for her and when it's Anya." The inebriated man clarified, looking at the pink-haired child before looking back at Loid Forger.

"(Name) here is also an expert when it comes to contraptions, she can basically construct things with her own hands using reused materials." He included, hearing those positive claims about the girl, made Loid catch him off guard for a moment.

A 16-year-old girl uses salvaged materials to create electronics. She is without a doubt intelligent, exactly the type of kid I am seeking out for. Loid smirked internally as he pondered.

Meanwhile, Anya clenches her hands in front of her chest. A huge smile creeping to her lips, Ane-chan is smart, she's going to be adopted just like Anya, I'm so excited. Waku, Waku. Anya thought, her face lit up with delight, practically radiating with excitement.

As they opened the door, they were greeted by a cold breeze. As the sunlight illuminated the room, they saw a young teenage girl tapping into her old old phone and her sitting in the window of the room with her back pressed to the wall.

The teenage girl has a shoulder-length (Color.) Hair, a pair of looking gemstone eyes. she was wearing a basic white t-shirt underneath the sand color knitted vest, with a pair of white shoes and a denim short.

When Anya saw the recognizable teenage girl, playing with her phone whilst tuning in to her favorite music, Anya didn't waver to run into her and embrace her leg.

Once you felt somebody pulling you by your sleeves, you whipped your head to know who it was. Seeing it was Anya, you removed your earpiece from your ear and gave your undivided attention to her, looking vacantly at the pink-haired girl. you tenderly tousel her sakura colored locks

Tilting your head, you addressed "What are you doing here? Do you wish for something?  Is someone tormenting you again?" You wondered, frowning at the prospect of someone harassing Anya. Taking note of the frown morphing on your face, Anya quickly shook her head before indicating her small cute finger to the entryway without articulating a sentence.

Arching an eyebrow in confusion, you raised your head and glanced as to where Anya was pointing her finger.

Your eyes promptly narrowed at the foreign adult standing next to the caretaker of the shelter. Honing your eyes like a silvery knife, you inspected the male top to button with suspicion and distrust. Weird, there's something off about his vibes. You took note, before discreetly glancing at Anya momentarily, thinking to yourself. Perhaps Anya knows something about this weird fellow, I'll ask her afterward.

Meanwhile, Loid sweatdrops at your threatening glare pointing at him, she's having suspicion of me, isn't she? He sighed out mentally.

As Loid awkwardly turned to look at the old funky caretaker, he gestured his hand at you and Anya "I'll take both of them, Now. If there's any paper—"

"There's no need for that, Just take them off my hands. Already!" The short inebriated man abruptly interrupted Loid. Especially that teenage girl weirdo, taking care of that adolescent stranger girl was so much more troublesome than Anya. He shuddered at his words.

Ever since he met you, there was just something peculiar about you that he couldn't point out. that changeless cold gaze of yours and that emotionless expression never fizzled to give him literally chills each every night and day. As if you were tormenting him

Your aura is practically screaming danger

Flashing a fake closed-eye smile, you casually introduced yourself "Hello, I'm (Name). Pleasure to meet you sir."

The intoxicated man sighed, feeling intensely diminished that both girls he found awfully peculiar got adopted

The intoxicated man sighed, feeling intensely diminished that both girls he found awfully peculiar got adopted. Grabbing another set of beer, he gulped it down to his throat before plopping himself to his chair.

"Now where was I..." He giggled creepily, turning towards to his computer set. As he was almost about to grab the mouse, his eyes widened in frightfulness when the arrow on the desktop screen was moving on its own, as if it possesses by something or someone. As the arrow headed directly at a particular app, the arrow soon clicked a notepad app

Then words began appearing on the blank canvas.

'I'm still watching you, even if you get rid of me. I will be always, always keeping an eye on you. you little bitch'

Hearing high pitched screams of the inebriated man reverberating over the place, scared the crows and ravens off their perch on the surrounding trees, also making Loid and Anya pause in their tracks, once hearing the hollered scream coming from the orphanage

"What was that...?" Loid meekly whispered, his eyes riveted on the orphanage. Anya giggled, knowing who cause the drunk caretaker to scream in horror. Ane-chan scared him again, Ane-chan is so smart and cool. She glistens in pure admiration for you.

Fiendishly smirking to yourself "Such a scary cat. How truly pathetic." You snorted amusedly to yourself, observing the caretaker wrecking the computer set using a bat through your phone. Chuckling, your lips curved into a sadistic kind of smile. Turning off your phone, you shove it back into your pocket before proceeding on strolling ahead.

"What a pathetic ugly pig."

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚

So what do you think about the first chapter? I know it's short. But I was too lazy making it longer. Lmao