- 𝙃𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 0.01 💬

❝ 𝖨 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗎𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ❞

Looking around the flawless and well-designed apartment. you were quite shocked by it, you aren't gonna lie. you thought perhaps living with this weirdo man wouldn't be that unpleasant as long he wouldn't be that annoying and pushy.

As Loid stepped a couple of stairs, he inevitably turned around to look at both you and Anya, while carrying a big with him "Listen, little ladies." He began, meanwhile you wince at his word. for some odd reason you do not like being called a little lady.

"Anya"

"(Name)"

Both you and Anya said in chorus, Loid gestured his head in acknowledgment "Listen up, Anya, (Name). I took both of you guys in as my daughters today. But I wanted those around us to think you both were with me from birth." He is movably ordered, as your match of eyes turn narrow. you unobtrusively glared at him, your skepticism and distrust only increasing further and deeper.

"Do you understand?"

"Aye!" Anya saluted, while you bopped your head in response before turning to look somewhere that you find particularly interesting.

No doubt, there's something seriously wrong with this guy. Why would a person would all of a sudden say something like that, welp, there's one plausibility. You huffed out, blankly gazing at the grown-up before sliding your hands inside of your pocket. He most likely adopted us for some other reason, not because he wanted to build a family. You came to a conclusion

"Adress me as Dad, okay?" Loid questioned again, waiting patiently for the two to address him as their father from now on.

"Father!" Anya right away exclaimed, Loid nodded in approval of her response. He then soon turned to look at you, who didn't utter anything but only leaned on the fence behind you whereas gazing at him in a vacant way.

Angling an eyebrow, he waited. Showing you weren't about to respond anytime son. Anya grabbed the end of your sleeves and tugged at it. Successfully catching your eyes, Anya mustered a pleading eyes, making you recoil a bit. Not those puppy eyes. You thought in dread, purple lines appearing above your head, terrifying you.

Sighing defeatedly. I don't have any choices do I?

"Old man."

Loid immediately stiffened, Anya, gasped as her eyes turned white comically, as both of them turned to look at you with broadening eyes, you gaze back at them with a bored expression decorating your face.

Ane-chan called father old! Anya shrieks

"It's father."

"Old man"

"Father"

"Old man"

"Father"

"Old man"