•~author's birthday q&a!~•

There was a small room. It wasn't an empty room for any boring purpose, however; it seemed to be decorated for some sort of special occasion.

Balloons and turquoise streamers were hung up all around the room. In the middle of the room, there was a very long table covered with all sorts of food; much of it was Japanese food.

A girl of medium-short height walked into the room with her phone in hand. This girl...is none other than your dear Author!!

Said girl tapped her finger to her chin. "I'll probably just go by my author's pen name. I don't feel like revealing my name to everyone...so I'll just be Bubble~san.

Bubble~san now opened up something on her phone. She tapped a few buttons, and then the small room was suddenly filled with a bright white light.

Different anime characters and a few video game characters began to appear. They all had their guards up, as they had no clue where they had just been teleported to.

---

Characters being featured....

- Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, and Inosuke Hashibira, from the anime/manga of Demon Slayer, Kimetsu no Yaiba.

- 'Loid Forger', Yor Forger, and Anya Forger from the anime/manga of Spy x Family.

- Lumine and Paimon, from the video game Genshin Impact.

- Emma, Ray, and Norman from the anime/manga of The Promised Neverland.

- Shoko Komi and Hitohito Tadano from the anime/manga of Komi Can't Communicate.

---

On one side of the room, the Demon Slayers had their katanas ready, in case of an unexpected enemy attack.

"Where are we? Is this another Blood Demon Art?" Tanjiro exclaimed. Inosuke and Zenitsu were behind him and they stood in defensive stances. Nezuko had tumbled out of her box due to the force of the teleportation, but she too had her guard up and was about to hurt someone or claw them to death if they tried to harm her brother or his friends.

Meanwhile, the Forger family was on another side of the room.

Where are we? Is this some sort of trap set up by the Ostanians? Loid Forger, or rather, 'Twilight' thought. I must stay on guard...anything is possible with all these odd looking people around...

His wife, Yor, was standing in front of her daughter. If these people try to harm my family, I'll kill them first! But...I can't kill these people...they could be innocent!

While her parents were on the defensive, Anya looked around with sparkling eyes. Everyone here thinks and looks in really interesting ways! Anya is super duper excited! she thought to herself.

Komi and Tadano were huddled up in a corner of the room. Neither of them said anything, as they were both terrified. Things like this don't normally happen in their world, so they were desperate to know what was going on.

Emma, Ray, and Norman looked around the room cautiously. They all wondered if this was some sort of demon trap, or if they were maybe trapped by the headquarters....