𝟺

JAHEEM aka HEEM22Hood rich"

JAHEEM aka HEEM
22
Hood rich
".."

Jaheem-
Tryna get my mind right. With gang nem and shit, but all I could think about is Deja ass.

Moni just asked me to meet her and "everybody else" at fucking IHOP.

I'll go, I guess.

"Damn gang you ain't tryna slide today?"

"Hell naw Moni ass tryna get me to go to IHOP with her and her friends." I replied.

"Moni fine ass." Tae added.

Tae ass like Moni I think he just need to tell her to be honest.

Ima r&b typa ʜᴏᴏᴅ nigga.
But mfkas know not to play with me.
Don't get it twisted.
Top shotta don dada shit, half my opps bitches I walk around safely and untouched most of the time.

Fuck around bust a cap in everybody ass. Fuck the world.

I just be lonely sometimes though. My ass be tryna seem hard when it comes to females and shit but really, I just want to find the one.

My house basically a mfkin trap house, I barely be there cause it's lonely as fuck and when I'm there gang nem there.

They ass told me i need a bitch or sum because they tired of me telling them to pop out over there.

Funny as hell.

My mom died and i been a crazy mfka ever since.

I never spoke about it. Mfkas killed my mom. I never talked about it though because, they all dead now. I cant really speak on shit.

Ian never gon be able to leave the streets because of that. But hey life ain't fair.

Ima get mines, I feel a rush through my body when I slide every time. Fuck my opps.

Me and Tae ass was just chillin

Ready to go and shit tryna see what Moni ass was on.