005 | 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖

five:
into you
by ariana grande

sad to say there are no buzzer beaters in this game, and unfortunately for jisung, he didn't win the bet. chenle silently cheered in his seat as the board showed how far the scores are in each teams.

4-12.

yes, that's how low their school got. it was quite embarrassing since they just won the nationals last year, but it was also a good and fair game, the british school were naturally swift and skilled. they were also kind enough to play it easy considering the differences physically.

jisung sulked on his seat, legs crossed while his elbow resting on his knees as he rested his chin on the palm of his hand, looking away from chenle that's happily tweeting what just happened in twitter.

"mango cheese bingsu here i come!"

just as chenle stood up excitedly, two figures came in front and made him stumble a bit but jisung was there to put him back on his feet before he clashed with one of the players. the younger stood up with the chinese as they faced both sicheng and ten still in uniforms and not too sweaty thanks to their handkerchief.

"we hope you guys enjoyed even if... we didn't really do well." sicheng rubbed his nape, embarrassed.

"oh no, it's alright! we enjoyed a lot, it was a close game too. you guys did well as expected." chenle elbowed jisung's side to compliment them as well, but jisung can only look at the other direction to see his crush talking to one of the players and even taking a picture. he's not going to admit, but he is feeling a little jealous to see students from other schools talking to him first than himself.

ten chuckled, "we appreciate your enthusiasm and positivity, chenle. now will you excuse me, i'll just have to change. cap, you coming?"

"i'll catch up with you." sicheng waved at the older as he made his way out before turning back to chenle and jisung. "would you guys like to skate a bit? i'm sure they won't mind having fun for a bit."

"oh no we didn't want to be a bother," the younger chinese hurriedly declined the offer as he felt a little shy — especially if it's sicheng himself who offered. it felt so surreal.

"no, it's okay. i insist." sicheng smiled, letting chenle go first to the rink as he pulled a daydreaming jisung with him.

sicheng smiled and rushed to the counter to get more skates, obviously not knowing their sizes so he took a pair of each size as and ran after them. as they were nearing the rink, jisung can feel his heart beat fast — he never went near in the rink because he didn't want to look like he was a fanboy when he only came to study. it was his study place because he didn't like quiet places like the library unlike most people do when they are reviewing their lessons or taking down extra notes.

his habit of studying in the stadium was even before he took interest at  a certain goalkeeper who played center in a match a while ago.

"here, i don't know your sizes but i do hope one can match your feet with these." sicheng smiled, walking himself to the side and opening this door feature that lets you enter the rink.

the two looked at each other before shrugging and putting on the shoes after finding their sizes. and not to spoil or anything, but these two are an absolute shit when it comes to any sports or extracurricular activity. jisung can't even ride a bicycle, much more balancing himself in two thin steel blades and glaze along the ice — he was starting to think this is a bad idea.

"are they also players?" sicheng heard the counselor of the school ask him, to which the captain proceeded to respond a no. "they're guests, sir. is that okay to let them skate for a bit?"

"i don't see why not." the counselor smiled before also going in the rink (to which sicheng didn't notice has his skating shoes on already) and glided along the ice.

jisung watched the middle-aged man swiftly glide his way around the ice as if it's nothing. it really looked easy but jisung knew better than to judge. it's way harder than it looks and it takes a lot of effort and practice.

"here." sicheng put his arm out for chenle after seeing him finish putting on the shoes, to which the younger chinese hesitated but nonetheless took his arms and felt his body stand up and brought to the rink.

"don't overthink about balancing, just go with the flow. oh and ten— ah, the idiot's changing." sicheng let out a disappointed sigh before looking around as he felt chenle struggle to balance since he felt him grab his arms tightly. "lee!"

jeno, who happened to finish talking to one of their opponents as he struggled in english, turned around after hearing the call of their captain, excusing himself from the player he's talking to and smoothly skated his way to where sicheng was — noticing he was guiding this guest the park jisung was with when they came here.

"kindly help me with our guest today, jen." sicheng smiled but the way he did it was kinda like a threatening or teasing one — he couldn't figure which was it.

but he nonetheless nodded hesitantly. he didn't have another choice, though.

jisung sat there in shock.

what did the captain just say?

jeno made his way to where he was — the guy he wanted to meet since hyunjin spilled the tea. and of course, having this tingling feeling in his stomach after finally meeting him face to face, jeno pulled out his infamous smile.

and let's just say jisung fell more and more in love.

─── ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ───