21

Vote ♡︎

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

My eyes opened, it was bright outside. A new day. Everything from last night hit me faster than it should've and I immediately felt the headache.

I lost my virginity last night. And it was everything I've ever dreamed of. But why did I kind of regret it?

I turned around and looked over to my side and there he was playing his game. He looked down at me and smiled showing his braces. "How do you feel?" How did I feel? "I guess I'm okay. I'm gonna use the restroom" I got up and walked to his bathroom closing the door behind me.

Everything was so overwhelming and I needed to cry. I sat on the toilet and cried. My inner thighs were in pain from the new feeling from last night and I was just in such an overwhelmed state. I didn't know if I regretted it or not yet but I did know I didn't know what to think.

I looked in the mirror at the new hickeys and love bites all over the top part of my body. He followed through with his promise to be gentle and he made me feel like I was the only girl in the world. But now I just felt fucking disgusting.

I sighed and just dried my tears and walked back into his room. I wanted to go home "You good?" I nodded and went back to sitting next to him. I pulled the covers back over my naked body. "Yeah, my mom kind of wants me home, I think I need to go home..." I wasn't completely lying, my mom probably had a search team out for me right now.

"Really?" I could tell he didn't want me to go. "Yeah, ill see you tomorrow at school though" He sighed and got up. "Alright then" He turned off his game. I pulled my hoodie back on and my biker shorts. My hair was a mess, but it was time for a new hairstyle anyways.

"When I drop you off you gon call me when you get home?" I didn't want to, I needed time to myself "I-If my mom doesn't lose her mind on me then yeah" I put on my slides and followed him downstairs and out to his car.

"I'm going to be honest with you Alanna, I'm normally not gentle like I was last night, but I did it for you and I liked it. Only because it was with you" he said closing his door. He held my hand and drove with the other one.

"Your hands are soft" I chuckled to myself. "And your moan pretty"

__________

"Want me to walk you in?"

"No my mom is literally about to be the maddest person in the world right now, she's gonna flip even more if she sees you" He nodded and grabbed my jaw, repeatedly pecking my lips five times. "Call me later princess" I smiled and got out of the car closing the door behind me. He didn't drive off before I opened the door and went inside.

My mom was crying on the couch, she looked horrible. "Alanna oh my god!" She got up and ran to hug me. "I swear you're going to be the death of me" She cried into my shoulder. The tears gathered up in my eyes as well.

"I-If you weren't back here by 3 pm I was going to call the police! Oh my lord, you cant do this to me" She sat down back on the couch and just looked at me. She's never been like this.

"You don't have to sneak out Alanna we could avoid all this punishment running away bullshit! Just let me meet this boy so you don't have to sneak out any more please!" I sighed and sat on the couch next to her. "I-I'll talk to him and see when he could come" She hugged me.

"Why are you sneaking out? What things are you doing Alanna cause you know you never have to sneak out. Most of the time when you ask me to go places I say yes so why do you feel the need to sneak out and scare me to death. Are you drinking and doing drugs? I have a feeling you're not even a virgin anymore"

I felt sick to my stomach hearing the last words. She'd be so fucking disappointed in me. I'm disappointed in myself "You're still a virgin right?" She wiped the stray tears from under my eyes. And that's when she noticed I hadn't said anything. She went still.

"Alanna, you've been having sex? I thought I told you when you were ready to have sex come to me first" That was always our promise, the one promise we had between each other. I got up and went to my room. If I continued that conversation I'd surely throw up.

I felt dirty, I wanted to cry. I had no one to talk to but Mya, so I face-timed her, and she answered. "Hey, Laa- Girl why are you crying the fuck?"

"T-Trey took my virginity last night" Her face lit up and she looked so excited. "Girl finally! You lucky as fuck, you know how many girls want to fuck him but he won't even speak to them hoes?" I nodded, she was right. "Well yeah it's just, I'm overwhelmed and I don't know if I regret it or not. I'm losing my mind. My m-moms mad I've been sneaking out"

"That's how every girl feels when they lose their virginity. You'll be better in the next few days. Calm down. Now tell me, was the dick good?" I wiped my tears away but I still didn't feel any better. Was she seriously more worried about his dick than how I was feeling? Or maybe she was right, everyone probably felt this way after their first time "It's not the end of the world now stop crying, what are you doing for the rest of the day?"

"I just want to stay home today, I'm not in the mood to do anything more than watch TV. I need to take a shower too"

"Ugh fine, if I see something at the mall you might like ill buy it for you" She smiled before hanging up. A notification instantly went to my phone afterward...

Trey
I miss you already

Delivered 1:29pm