- 𝙃𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 0.02 💬

❝ 𝖥𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖲𝗍𝗎𝖽𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍? ❞

Anya's cries rang across the area, attracting passers-by, who let out an annoyed sigh as they saw Loid futilely try to quiet Anya down.

Giving your shoulder a shrug, sighing out with a mixture of  disappointment and humor "It's your first day of parenting and you're already coming up short. How lamentable." You snorted, covering your mouth. you attempted hiding your snicker from Loid who appears to be at the end of his rope.

Giggling out, you watch in amusement "Heh, you're so hopeless, old man." You smirk, a few brief snorts escaping from your parted lips.

"Can you stop..."

"Not only are you weird, but you're also incompetent. You're a hopeless parent, and you're such an irresponsible parent. How pitiful," you ridicule, feigning disappointment. One by one, with each of your demeaning cruel comments. Arrow flew through the air, stabbing Loid in the skull.

As Loid gives all his best to muster a constrained closed-eye smile, he said. "Stop crying, I'll offer you some peanuts!" He frantically offered, praying behind his back the girl would accept it. And she did, hearing the words peanut instantly made Anya stop crying as if she wasn't crying her balls out just a moment ago.

Anya soon came running to you, firmly grabbing you by the hand. She twirled again, also making you twirl along with her "Ane-chan! Let's share peanuts, I wanna peanuts with you Ane-chan!"

Returning the smile, you nodded in agreement "Sure, Sure. Let's watch a movie in my room while eating peanuts." You suggested

"Mhm-Mhm! That's a great idea!"

While the two siblings were happily having a good conversation with one another. Behind them was their father who looks totally livid by now "I give up...I don't understand them, I feel I'm getting tormented by one of them." He discreetly cried out to himself. shadow covering up his face.

 shadow covering up his face