𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙰𝙲𝙷

╰┈ [THE BEACH]

┏━━━ ━━━┓

Spoilers: Season 1, Episode 4

[Major Spoilers]

II

┗━━━ ━━━┛

THE BOX OF GOODIES was still piling up within the week that you played along with Usagi. And throughout the week, you two refused to play in the same game arena in order to avoid the risk of joining in the hearts game together. And the more you receive these goodies - which continually consist of snacks and other essentials, you start to think that this admirer must be one of the game masters but that can't be. What would be their intention with these goodies? You continue to force yourself to think otherwise.

But how can someone have this many resources without running out of them? Almost everywhere you look, you barely get an essence of comfort - you feel watched and yet this mysterious person can somehow make your wishes come true in just a day.

Annoyed by the existence of wind, you pull your hair aside, grumbling to yourself. "God. Why can't I just find a single hair tie? It's like, it's hiding from me." You tell yourself, walking to an arena that looks rather similar to a small school, a preschool - you assume that this must be either a diamonds or clubs game.

"Hmmm... if people would have only listened to me, I would excel in clubs." You mumble to yourself, trying to get your hair together without a hair tie by only putting the ends of your hair into the back of your shirt. "I should really hunt for a hair tie."

Coming out after another win from a Five of Clubs game which is incredibly similar to Chishiya's favorite mobile game - Tetris: Fill the box without any gaps or leftovers within the time limit, each round gets only harder. And luckily for you, you indeed carried the team who you assumed only cried, panicked, or got angry with your solution.

And when you got out of the arena from its exit along with the group who is now thankful for your effort, there laid a box with another note.

Heard you've got some hair problems

The goodies would come by every day, and even though you still had leftovers from the previous box, the box of goodies just didn't stop piling.

You could've easily ignored it but it was weird. Every stop you make, the next thing you exit out of, there will be a box of goodies waiting for you. It even showed up in an arena you played - Four of Hearts - and someone who won with you was about to take the box away without your notice but that person didn't get to it when a bullet went straight through its head right when you stepped out of the arena.

But other than that, you thanked yourself that you met Usagi since she was a really good teacher when it comes to survival.