22

Vote ♡︎

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

"Yes, I take good care of Alanna when she wit me. Right princess?" Trey looked over at me. I nodded "Yes mom, he does" My mom shot a smile at me. "He even has a nickname for you, yall so cute"

It was after school and Trey said he didn't mind meeting my mom today. He was reluctant but I told him he had to do it if he wanted to be around me, especially after we had sex. "Well Alanna told me you guys are going somewhere so have fun and keep her safe, have her back by 10 for school tomorrow"

I could tell she was so happy she finally met him and I was happy that she was. She stood up and hugged me. "Bye Laaa" Trey grabbed my hand and walked me out the door keeping me by his side. This was the first time I was seeing him after we had sex and it was so different. But I knew I was making it different and I didn't know how to pretend it wasn't bothering me.

He helped me in the car as always and drove off to whatever secret he was taking me to this time. "Why'd your mom want to meet me? She thinks we're dating or some shit?" He said it like he was disgusted to even say the word 'dating'. "Well I think so, but I never told her that-"

"Well, when you get home clear that shit up. I just got out of a relationship I'm not ready for another one anytime soon" My heart shattered more than he's ever made it before.

If only he told me that before I lost my virginity to him.

I felt like crying again, but lately, I've been crying so much that tears couldn't even well up, so I just pushed it away just like I did with all of our other painful conversations. "Okay"

"We're going to a carnival up here, I thought I should take you" I smiled at him. "Yeah, I'd like that"

__________

"Hold my hand," He told me. I grabbed his hand as we began our walk from the ticket line. "Do you want snacks or something?"

"Just an Icee, besides that I'm fine" we went into the line, got my drink, and began walking around looking for things to do. I honestly was fine with just walking around with him, that made me feel better in itself. "Hold up I know that nigga" Trey said referring to someone I didn't see yet. "Stay here real quick, watch my shit"

He gave me his phone, and I just sat down on a bench behind me, I was satisfied with my drink. I just put his phone next to me, if only I knew his phone password I'd go through it for sure.

He walked over to some guy and dapped him up. I just decided to ignore it and go on my phone. Me and Mya were just texting about how happy she was that I was out with Trey and that I was so lucky to even be out with him in the first place. During that conversation, Trey's phone began to ring next to me. I looked down at it and there was Iliannas name. A heart was still next to it.