20

2016,

Okkotsu Yuta was found by the Jujutsu society.

2017,
August,
beginning of the second semester.

Okkotsu Yuta was admitted to Jujutsu High

~~~~~~~

"okkotsu yuta...is it?" a woman with glasses and black hair asked to the poor boy who's tied to the ground.

who is this woman, you ask?
it's none other than the gojo sayuri.

yes, she dyed her hair black for some reason. yes, the first time she met yuta is when he first got 'caught' by her one and only cousin, gojo satoru.

"who...are...you?" the boy asked.

"ahhh, for now...hmm call me, yura!! yes yura" she smile brightly as she clasp her hand together like a child.

"yura? seriously?? that name doesn't suits you at all" a voice say mockingly, coming from behind.

"shut up and just call me that. you want me to get kill or something?" the female hit the male which, in return, give her unstoppable whining.

"fine fine...yura-chan" he sulk.

the boy who's watching, cleared his throat, wanting to get the attention of the two people in front of him who weirdly looks kinda the same and just keep on bickering, not minding the weird room and situation they're in. at least it's weird for him.

"anyway...what is this, okkotsu yuta?" satoru ask, something in his hand.

"what...a knife?" i gasp.

"i tried...to kill myself, but rika wouldn't let me"

"yikes you're kinda gloomy...today is your first day at new school" satoru say, shrugging his shoulder.

"yeah, right" i add.

"im not going..i don't want to hurt anybody anymore so im not going outside..." yuta mutter.

"but you'll be lonely" i sadly say.

to think that this boy was supposed to get executed right after they found him...good thing satoru took care of it.

"the curse attached to you, can helps people depending on how you used it. learn to control it power. then you can decide, whether throwing it away is worth it" satoru say, giving the boy a smile before it turns to a grin. a big wide grin.

i let out a chuckle before walking away, shaking my head.

you're kinda cool, satoru...

~~~~~~~

i somehow end up on a tree, secretly watching the other first year student reaction to yuta.

and as expected, it didn't went that well.
and i, of course kinda don't like the way they talked to him.

he's not born for this, he was scared, his dead girlfriend suddenly haunt his life.