𝐗𝐈𝐈

Anger, sadness, resentment, all at once.

How could someone bear all these emotions at the same time?

In front of the world, a ruler must stay calm and impassive.

But, Serena's eighteen-year-old heart is still young.

Too much to bear in a moment, not enough time to think.

Tears flowed profusely from her eyes unknowingly to her.

Right, she knew about the situation from this afternoon's conversation.

Nevertheless, witnessing this scene, she could not control herself.

Seeing his precious daughter sobbing, the King was furious.

He promised his wife that he would protect her from any harm.

But, how could someone protect one heart from heartbreak?

Without hesitation, the King hugged his little princess.

After whispering reassuring words to her, he finally turns toward his friend.

« Today, your son tumbles on my heart and my soul. He disrespects not only the ruler but also the father. My daughter will never marry such a man. From today onwards, the engagement between our precious children is broken. »

Without wasting another second, the King took his daughter far from this masquerade.

The ball which was supposed to be a one in a century celebration ended abruptly.

Rumors spread all around the Empire, the Duke's daughter as the main character.

The so-pure noble lady was no better than an unholy woman.

Her secret relationship with the Prince became well-known by everyone.

Irina was shut down by the noble society and criticized by the commoners.

Of course, the Prince was also the object of the people's scorn.

But, being the only Crown Prince, nobody was bold enough to condemn his behavior.

How could someone point out the flaws of their future ruler?

However, the real subject of all conversation since this night was the foreign Princess.

A being comparable to a fairy appeared that day.

Everyone forgot about the past rumors about this beautiful and pitiful woman.

But, some people were still doubtful about the realness of these stories.

If she was really beautiful, would not the Prince abandon his secret lover for her?

It was not the case, since the King broke the engagement himself.

Nevertheless, the main question in everyone's mouth was :

What will happen next?

People's love can make a man fly or fall from the sky.