Intro

It had only taken one singular moment for Wendy Testaburger's life to change forever.Everyone receives a black splotch on them; this splotch signifies where a soulmate will touch them. The catch is that you only receive the mark when one proves that they have overcome a particular trial in their life. For Wendy, it was learning to have the patience to tend a garden at age 10. The lesson was meant to help each individual prepare for their soulmate. For example, someone who gets over a fear of flights may have a partner abroad or need to travel long distances. Apparently, this meant that she would need a lot of patience. It is beautiful when two soulmates touch, their inky splotches morphing into a rainbow oil slick. Wendy's mark was on her knuckles. She waited, excited to see when that unexpected brush of the hand would reveal her soulmate.

One millisecond and her life flipped upside down. 

Kyle and Stan were cooing at each other at the bus stop, leaving Kenny and Cartman to joke and gag over their pda. Stan was the first out of the four to receive his mark at the ripe age of 11, getting past his fear of growing older and learning that drinking to cope with the world being shit makes one shitty. Kyle earned his next; he had learned that morals are subjective and that sometimes getting on a soapbox wouldn't always help. He was unaware that he had received his splotch when Stan gave him a pat on the back. To no one other than their own surprise, Kyle and Stan had found out they were soulmates. Kenny and Cartman were not so lucky, on the other hand. Neither of them had found their soulmate or had gotten their mark. Kyle always tells Kenny that he needs to stop playing the field and hooking up with random people, and he will find his soulmate. Everyone seemed to agree on this, his lesson seemed like it was written in bold, yet Kenny refused to read it. 

As for Cartman, his lesson was a bit more ambiguous unless you count "being less cartman" as a lesson. Unlike the other four, he was grateful for his apparent lack of a soulmate; to be completely honest, it was a fear of his to find out there was a person for him. He knows he isn't the best, and he doesn't want to let down the lucky girl who is for him. Kenny tends to poke and pry at why he isn't all that interested to no avail; he just wants to help out his asshole friend for once. After All, they have grown much closer after Stan and Kyle found out they were soulmates.

There was an air of deja vu in the halls of south park high as Wendy was raising awareness of breast cancer again. To Cartman's delight, that meant he could refine his jokes from elementary school into pure gold. What can I say, history does repeat itself.

this will be a super short candy story (only about three chapters) but I'm excited to finally post my first story