PART - 6

"Ok class, that's all for today. Don't forget to try those questions on pg no:123" your Maths teacher said and you all thanked him.
Next class was English, five of you were walking through the hallway to the English class.
"Does all Indians have long hair!?" Looking to your dark brown long hair Rose asked.
"No.. some has long and some has short. It's depend on their likes, you know?" She nodded in understanding.
"Who are there in your family?"  Lisa asked.
"Me, my sister,brother , Appa and Eomma"
"How did you learn to speak Korea!?" You slightly laughed and said "Oh girls.. you're asking too many questions. I'll tell you after class okay !?" They all nodded like a little girl.

~

After the English class it was break time. So you guys headed to cafeteria for take a coffee break.

"Ok.. I'll tell you all about me"
They all waited like a little kid who was there to hear fairy story.

"My Appa is Indian and Eomma is Korean. Eomma taught us Korean. At the starting it was very difficult but it's easy. But I have a little difficult to read and write Korea. That's why I took Korea as my sub language"
"Oh.." Rose nodded her head again.
"Do you have boyfriend!?" Winking to you Rose asked.
"No gurl.. I am single"
"Whyy!?why don't you date !?"
"I don't thinking about it now"
"Maybe you'll get a hot and handsome guy here. I'll pray for you , my dear" You all laughed at her dramatic performance.

Time skips~

It was lunch time. So you all were at cafeteria.
Suddenly girls started squealing and screaming. You already know who'll be it, so you didn't look. But one thing was bothering you. Taehyung.
You were panicking that if he'll see you but you tried to act normal and started eating your food.

You raised your head from food when you found no one in your table is uttering a word. You confusedly looked and saw Lisa with widened eyes. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at the direction where she was staring. Your eyes widened when you saw Taehyung standing beside your chair staring at you.

 Your eyes widened when you saw Taehyung standing beside your chair staring at you

Omo.. why is he looking at me like this !??
Should I run? But why !??

You awkwardly smiled at him and stood up. Four of your friends were silent. No one of them dared to utter a word.
Some girls were whispering and some were confusedly looking at you.

You looked at Jennie confusedly and she looked back at you with the same expression.
Nor you and them have no idea why is he staring at you like this.
You averted your gazes from Jennie to him. Your eyes locked. Again.

Oh God! Noo not again!! Err...

Suddenly he tilted his head to Jennie.
" I may not come to pick you after class. I have practice today. So you have to go to home with your friends" she immediately nodded.