↠ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

TUESDAY, MARCH 4, 1969

"What's this movie that Ringo's taking part in?" Alexandria asked George as he prepared her a cup of coffee across the kitchen.

"Hm?" George responded, stirring a bit of caramel into Alexandria's coffee, a combination that she had become very fond of in the past week.

"The Magic Christian," Alexandria clarified, citing the magazine spread on the counter in front of her. George carried the cup he was preparing over to her, stirring it along the way and placing it in front of her once he had made it to where she sat. Alexandria smiled. "Thank you," she said before pointing to the magazine now that George could see it. "Ringo is in a movie," she said. "What's it about?"

George shrugged. "Not sure," he admitted. "But if it's anything like his last one, we probably don't need to be bothered to see it." With that, he returned to the kitchen to retrieve his own coffee.

Alexandria furrowed her eyebrows, and her eyes followed him as he left the kitchen. "That's a bit rude, don't you think?"

George returned, sipping at his coffee as he went to sit next to her. "I mean, am I wrong, or was it a bad film?"

Alexandria recalled Ringo's first non-Beatle movie role in the film Candy. The film had come out back in December, and it had been a little bizarre...to put it lightly. Alexandria certainly wouldn't watch it again...but she also didn't want to be rude. She knew how excited Ringo had been to do something outside of the Beatles for once.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," George answered with a coy smile when Alexandria didn't answer. A box of doughnuts that George had gone out early this morning to get sat in front of them on the table, and he reached for one.

"What else is new in the realm of the Beatles?" Alexandria asked, sipping on her coffee. Her stomach was a bit unsettled this morning, and she felt rather nauseous, too nauseous to attempt to eat one of the doughnuts. Hell, her coffee was on the verge of making her sick already, and she had only just begun to drink it. She felt a little bad about it because she knew that George had gone to get them for her, but she'd rather not end up vomiting before noon had even hit. It could certainly damage your mood for the rest of the day.

"Well, Paul is getting married this month," George responded with a little smile.

"No, he isn't!" Alexandria joked, feigning shock. "I was waiting for him to fall in love with and marry me!"

George rolled his eyes with a coy grin. "Funny," he said. "Don't think he'd like the idea of you havin' my baby if that were the case."

Alexandria giggled. "The final Beatle, tied down. What are the fans going to do now?"