𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝙶𝚄𝙽

╰┈ [GUN]

┏━━━ ━━━┓
Beggin' by Maneskin playing...
II
┗━━━ ━━━┛

BOTH OF YOU FELT NOSTALGIC.

He fell back in love.

You felt you have nowhere else to run, caged in his arms.

And as the giddy man he is, he smiles wide. He felt energetic. Perhaps unstoppable. Just the flustered and embarrassed look you have right now, he knew it was you despite the year you vanished from his eyes. He can see right through your eye contacts, he can see the scars you tried leaving behind. He can still shape your original face even with the contour you used in order to differentiate small differences in the shape of your face.

Why are you trying to hide? Are you trying to look different? - He may not be the brightest but he's not so much of a dumbass. Looking at your attempt of trying to look different somewhat offends him. Did you just underestimate him like that? He can't help but feel a little sad the more he recognizes the changes on your face. But this is you! It's been so long since he's been so close to you, he may have felt a little hurt but it cannot compare to his excitement.

He approaches you immediately while you only seem to freeze in your spot, - you don't know if it was because he knocked out your friends or if it was because of him himself but you were still unable to process this any quicker while Niragi's playmates just look at each other with your friends' unconscious bodies in their hands. Niragi giggles, unable to calm his excitement as he places his large hand over your shoulder, pulling you closer and pulling you into his chest.

"Darling! You look so different! How have you been for the past year, hm?"

You silently whimper, biting the inside of your cheek as you silently agreed to yourself to just lie to him. So you place your closed fist over his chest and back away from him, "I-I'm so sorry... y-you must be mistaken. I don't know you - and I want you to let my friends go."

Niragi laughs, not taking you seriously. Are you perhaps testing him? Is this a challenge to test his true determination in getting you back?

Nothing can get in between my love for you.

"You're not fucking with me, right? - I'm your best friend, Y/N for fucks sake. You know you can't fool your best friend. No matter what you look like, I will always remember you just the way I love you." He says with a giggle in the end, reaching out to twirl his index finger with your now shorter hair, smiling at you with so much awe, you question how his cheeks can hold up his glee.

Your eyes dart to your limp friends which made you gulp the nervousness, "What are you gonna do to them?" Your voice starts to raise so boldly even though you still feel shaken by the fact you're in front of one of the person you fear.

Niragi chuckles, shaking his head as he clicks his inner cheek with his pierced tongue. His smile falls once he leans to your height, his eyes no longer holding the sanity you knew he tries to maintain from before. "As long as you remove that silly makeup of yours, then there's nothing to be nervous about. What about it? Hm?"