004

"Last call for flight 420"

You settled down on the single seat on the plane feeling your anxiety build up. You always hated being on planes. You would overthink situations like 'What if a suicidal person was the pilot?' or 'What if something went wrong and everyone crashed?'

You needed something to distract you from the fact you are about to be thousands of feet in the air. Talking to Ray or your mom would help, but Ray had instantly fell asleep and your mom was tending to the two others at the moment. You were debating whether call Izuku or not because you didn't know if he was busy doing something.

A few hellebores began blooming in/on your hair/head, the smell of the flower made you calm down a bit and unknowingly started lulling you to sleep.

~•○~

You woke up to your phone ringing and vibrating, which confused you cause you always had the ringer off. Brushing pass that, you took your phone out of the pocket of your hoodie and looked at the ID

Incoming call
Zuzu

Answering the phone, you put it to your ear and leaned your head onto the leather seat.

"Ciao.." You whispered, your voice not functioning properly cause you just woke up.

"Did I wake you up?"

"Yeah, but it's fine.."

"Oh, I can call back later-"

"Please don't, now that I'm up I need something to take my mind off the possibility that this plane might crash.."

"Wait, plane? I thought you were coming in a few days?"

"I told you my mom changed her mind, remember..?"

"You didn't tell me, I'm pretty sure I would've remembered"

"I must've forgot, my bad"

"Of course you did"

You huffed at his statement. "I didn't ask for a bad memory.." Izuku laughed a little on the other line.

"So how are you? Did Kacchan rip your nuts off and feed 'em to you?"

"Thank goodness he didn't. But he did break my pinky though.."

"Isn't breaking your own bones your strong suit or something? You'll be fine"

"Haha, very funny. I should hang up"

"And I shouldn't make you that cake you wanted ever so badly-"

"Alright! I'm sorry!"

"Heh, that's what I thought" There was shuffling on the other side of the phone before Izuku changed the subject.

"Around what time did you abord?"

"Um, about 4 something in the morning. Why?"

"I rented a van like a month ago and still have some time before I take it back, so I planned on picking you guys up"

"Izuku, you really don't have to. We can catch a cab"

"I know I don't have to, I WANT to. Besides what kind of boyfriend would I be to not pick my girl and her family up from the airport then have them get in a car with some unknown person that might be a creep?"

"Zuku"

"Nope, not changing my mind."

You sighed not even going to try to argue. "Fine. I hope you have room for one more. Ray decided to tag along"