random fic ideas or smthn idkh

Ship: tomtord

Idea !! - WOAH

- decorating the Christmas tree

- tom and tord sitting outside together late at night and as the temperature begins to drop they snuggle up together.

- tom has a fry in their mouth and dares tord to steal it from them. tord moves in, tom psychs them out by pulling the fry in a little. tord tries again and tom puts the whole fry in their mouth, making tord kiss them.

- tom wakes up after a late night out to find that tord, who doesn't drink, has made them a feast of hangover foods.

- One day, tom receives an envelope, the labeling on which indicates that it contains highly-sensitive information for their eyes only. tom opens the envelope, and inside is a short, affectionate, handwritten love letter from tord.

- tom is involved in some sort of accident. tord finds out and rushes to the scene, calling tom frantically. tom doesn't pickup, so tord leaves tom a series of voicemails as he races to the scene of tom's accident.

- tom isn't a very affectionate person, while tord cherishes every moment they get with tom. One day while tom is cooking breakfast, tord comes up and surprises tom with a hug from behind. (Bonus + tord buries their head into the back of tom's shirt.)

- While tord is out of the house, tom puts up glow-in-the-dark stars on tord's ceiling along with two lamps (one that looks like the moon and one that looks like the Sun.) To top it off tom leaves a note saying "You are my moon, my sun, and all of the stars. So I did this to make sure you always know."

- Imagine tom and tord getting married (or getting engaged) and, after being together for a long time, sticking to their decision to not have children (neither biological nor adopted). But they are still happy because they know that they do not need to raise a family in order to be in a happy and healthy relationship.

- tom finding tord's hobby which is quite unusual for their personality and decides to dabble in it too, finding they like it too and it's something they do together.

- tom works at a small airport, in an even smaller store, where they sell miscellaneous snacks and items. tord is a security guard who often visits the shop near the end of their shift to see tom.

- tom is always cold even in the summer time so tord is very protective of tom when they're outside and always has water and lighter clothing for tom in case they get overheated.

- Imagine tom returning the engagement ring they got for tord to the jeweler. Not because said no, but because tord had worked up the courage to propose before tom did.

- tom and tord are friends and they secretly have feelings for one another. One day, tord gets into a difficult fight in which they win but are left injured and unconscious and are later found by tom. tom immediately starts taking care of them and confesses how they feel at the same time as tord They have a very shy first kiss after that.

- tom is a superhero and has a massive crush on tord while tord is infatuated by tom's superhero alter ego. (Not knowing it's tom.)

- tom complaining about how they've never had a New Year's kiss before so tord surprises them with a kiss when the clock strikes midnight.