Don't wake up.

"Ugh. Who is this guy Safari Sam?" Alaric pulled out two options out of his wardrobe. "Okay so bad, or badder?" Klaus asked Kathrine. She looked at him.

"The dark colours suite you better." She said to him and looked at Natalie who had a cut on her head with blood running down her cheekbone.

"Oh thank you honey." He smiled and out the jacket on. "Okay pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession? Correct." Klaus asked Kathrine.

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the house." Kathrine stared at him and looked back at Natalie then Klaus again.

"Okay that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. Last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah."

"And don't forget your on the outs with Jenna." Kathrine reminded him. "Right, Elena's aunt. For uh, all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

"That's it."

Klaus chuckled and walked up the Kathrine. He put his hands on the side of her face and she flinched hard. "Oh so jumpy." He looked down at her.

"Please just kill me. I've told you everything I know." Kathrine pleaded him. "You see, I believe that you believe that. But what would you not know?" He asked her and put both hands on the side of the chair arms.

"What could they be keeping from you?" He asked her and his face was three inches away from hers. She looked in his eye. "Tell me." He compelled her.

"They we're trying to see if Bonnie could find a way...to kill and Original without a dagger." Kathrine looked down in shame. She never thought anyone would get to her but Klaus knew he could.

"Bonnie the best friend?"

"Yes."

He folded his arms and stood up straight. "You said she didn't have her powers anymore." Alaric looked at her. "She doesn't or didn't. I don't know.You kidnapped me. I'm kind of out of the loop." Kathrine mumbled. She looked at the wall.

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that." Klaus sighed and Kathrine was pleading for him to kill her again. "Please, kill me Klaus and be done with it."

"And show you kindness?" He asked. "I've searched for you for over five hundred years. Your death is going to last at least half that long." He laughed.

"Now I want you to take this knife...and stab yourself." He made a simple instruction but was asking for to much.

She took the knife out of his hand and stabbed herself in the thigh."Now take it out." She did. "Now while I'm gone I want you to do that over and over and over again. And if you get bored, switch legs." Klaus smiled and started walking to the door.

"If Natalie wakes up tell her everything and if she takes vervain bleed it out of her and compel her not to leave." Klaus grabbed his coat and walked out of the door while Kathrine stabbed her self again.

At the Salvatore house Elena was signing papers to put the Salvatore house in her name. "So what there just letting you have the house?" Bonnie asked and put her legs on the coffee table while Stefan and Damon where talking.

"You really think Bonnie can take on Klaus?"Damon asked Stefan. "She said she'd channel enough witch's power to kill him." Stefan said and leaned against the wall.

"Even though Elijah thought that would work and he was an Original so..." "We just need to find him."

"Anyway what happened to Natalie. She was making promises about helping us and then bailed." Stefan asked and looked at Damon.